advertisement

Wanted: Decent Quality XLR switching unit

This worked well for me but I subsequently replaced it with this, purely because I find pushing buttons easier than turning knobs. No complaints about either from a sound quality perspective.

This site contains affiliate links for which pink fish media may be compensated.
This worked well for me but I subsequently replaced it with this, purely because I find pushing buttons easier than turning knobs. No complaints about either from a sound quality perspective.
They look like what I'm looking for, thank you

This site contains affiliate links for which pink fish media may be compensated.
I use the Kramer linked to above, its a quality item, i also used kramer rca switchers, no noise no clicks they just work. If you have time to wait they come up on the bay at good prices

I use the Kramer linked to above, its a quality item, i also used kramer rca switchers, no noise no clicks they just work. If you have time to wait they come up on the bay at good prices
Can you remember the model number of the RCA switcher? The current Kramer RCA switchers are focused on AV and include HDMI, VGA, etc, inputs and outputs.

advertisement

Back