advertisement

Voigtlander Bessamatic SLR

I doubt if it's worth £200-250 on its own nowadays. It really depends on the accessories and toys you mention. It might be an idea to list them.

I don't want to sound pessimistic, but I doubt you would manage to sell the camera with the standard lens for more than £50-100. I think this was the model that had the shutter and back end of the lens fixed in the body, and you just changed the front element of the lens for long or short focal lengths. But I may be mistaken.

Just looked it up, and it seems that the leaf shutter only was fixed to the camera body, and the various lenses were fitted in front of it. So with a good set of lenses and accessories it could reach the figure you mentioned, but you would have to find a collector or "enthusiast." Good luck!

I remember my voightlander , it was superb . it survived a fall down a hillside in Austria
great camera

They are superb, beautifully built precision instruments. Personally I would rather keep the camera and admire it as a thing of beauty, than sell it for peanuts.

advertisement

Back