advertisement

[FS] Voigtländer Bessa T 101st anniversary Grey set, Leica 35mm Summaron goggled

hiphopopotamus

pfm Member
Have too many cameras, and lenses, and just looking to thin out the ones I rarely pick up:

Voigtländer Bessa T 101st anniversary grey set. As reviewed by Matt @ mrleica.com here:
https://mrleica.com/voigtlander-bessa-t-review/
No box but in very good condition and obviously with the 50mm viewfinder, all caps, and 50mm f3.5 Heliar lens (the standalone version of which sells for approx £450-500), one of the sharpest lenses available on the market at the moment.
I see Leica store Manchester has a set listed at £895, I think £675 collected (S. London) is a fair price.

Also up for sale is a Leica Summaron 35mm f2.8, with goggle attachment. A lovely lens to use on a Leica M3, widens out the viewfinder so no need for any other attachment. I rarely reach for it as I prefer a 28mm focal length at this type of distance. Again in very good condition (especially for its age), no front lens cap as I just leave a screw in Leica filter on there instead (which I'll throw in for free). Cheapest I can find online is around £800ish on ebay, a few costing a bit more than that. I'll offer it up here also for £700 collected, which I think makes it a bit of a bargain.

Postage at cost but would much rather collection so you can confirm happy, they're both special items! Based in south London but travel across the city a lot so can meet somewhere convenient if necessary.

Any requests for photos pm me and I'll send over.
Thanks

advertisement

Back