advertisement

virus in the city: photo essay

vuk

\o/ choose anarchy
here is part one, all shot on april 14th in a ~90 minute span during early evening (no cropping of images):

https://vukfoto.com/?g=corona_01

image.php

for those having trouble with the gallery link (not sure what is up -- i have been using that method for a couple of years), here are the pics:

image.php

image.php

image.php

image.php

image.php

image.php

image.php

image.php

image.php

^ this is yonge street, the very middle of the city. on a normal day, i would have been run over by 3 cars within a second.

image.php

Great set of images, Vuk

The first one looks like a watercolour of red poppies. Fabulous

I viewed them as posted on the forum.
I'm using chrome and the new link isn't working for me.

Vuk,

Nice set of pix. Were they taken with the Sony or Leica?

Joe

Great set of images, Vuk

The first one looks like a watercolour of red poppies. Fabulous

I viewed them as posted on the forum.
I'm using chrome and the new link isn't working for me.

thanks paul.

can you do me a small favour? wherever the link takes you, right-click on the screen and pick "inspect", then go to the "console" tab and see if it is showing an error?

really puzzling why it's not working for some people.

Desktop chrome is working for me, Vuk
Mobile version isn't which is perhaps why folk are having a wee bit of difficulty?

PS. Definitely a mobile chrome issue, which can be got round by clicking on the 3 vertical dots top righthand side of the mobile screen and choose the desktop site. Voila!

Desktop chrome is working for me, Vuk
Mobile version isn't which is perhaps why folk are having a wee bit of difficulty?

ah, yes that's it! the mobile version doesn't understand the query string in url.

Vuk,

I can't tell anymore to be honest, but whether taken with a Like-er or a Sorny the pix look great.

Joe

advertisement

Back