advertisement

virus in the city, part 2

Excellent set @vuk

Why did you stop posting in the other threads. I miss your images and outspoken sense of humour :)

Lefty

Excellent set @vuk

Why did you stop posting in the other threads. I miss your images and outspoken sense of humour :)

Lefty

thanks!

just over a year ago, i was taking a lot of pictures and spending too much effort putting them on line -- it turned out very quickly to be deeply unsatisfying and i understand why instagram and things like it cause depression. anyhow, i backed off the whole social media thing and then the darkness of winter put a natural stop to taking photos at end of day. slowly getting back into the groove recently, but also swamped with work right now because of the pandemic (i build custom software in healthcare).

thanks!

just over a year ago, i was taking a lot of pictures and spending too much effort putting them on line -- it turned out very quickly to be deeply unsatisfying and i understand why instagram and things like it cause depression. anyhow, i backed off the whole social media thing and then the darkness of winter put a natural stop to taking photos at end of day. slowly getting back into the groove recently, but also swamped with work right now because of the pandemic (i build custom software in healthcare).

I totally understand where you're coming from. I have a love / hate relationship with social media myself (Note: PFM is old school enough not to be considered social media in my book :D ) Instagram is particularly bad. I hope you are able to get back into the groove and able to share your images here with us on PFM. I for one miss them and your contributions to the Picture a Week thread. Judging by that latest set, I'd say you're already back in the groove :)

All the best,

Amar

nIce set. Just curious if these are film or digital? To my eye they have a film-like look to them, but perhaps it is just the way they are processed.

not getting this link working ... server down? is my browser too old? what the heck ever happened to 'backwards compatibility'??

which browser (+version) are you using? internet explorer probably won't work.

haha well no ... it was the latest chrome for mac but for os 10.6.8

can you try a proper browser like firefox or chrome? safari is not as bad as IE, but still flaky, especially older versions -- new safari works for sure.

advertisement

Back