advertisement

[FS] Viltrox 85mm 1.8 Mk2 for Fuji mount

plum

pfm Member
Hello Folks,

Selling my Viltrox 85mm Mk2 for Fuji.
Bought new by me from Amazon last year. Used only a handful of times and always with a filter (not included, sorry !). A really nice lens, but a moment of GAS madness means I now also have the Fuji 56mm and I cannot justify both.

Lens is totally as new with all original packaging and docs.

Looking for £190 inc RMSD. BT only please.

Viltrox 85 by Steve Willett, on Flickr

You know, you can justify both. I'm using a 56/1.2 and a 90/2 and have no desire to sell the 56/1.2 even though I just bought the 90/2. And I'd have had this off you had I not bought the 90/2 can I say, that's a good lens and a great price. GLWTS.

Thanks JTC. I really can’t justify! My 10-24 is practically glued to the camera, apart from the very rare occasion I throw caution to the wind and stick my 35 1.4 on. Anything longer and I start to sweat !

Need to think about a 10-24 sometime. Got a Samyang 12/2 which was defective. Then a second which was better but still not right. A 10-24 might be the answer....

I don't suppose you want to swap it for a Viltrox 33mm f1.4 do you? Very little use as bought for a project that didn't happen, no box just the lens, end caps and hood. I think it's unmarked but seen check if you are interested. I don't know what mine is worth just know that I'd use an 85mm more than a 33mm!
If mine is worth less then I'll happily add a few £'s..

I don't suppose you want to swap it for a Viltrox 33mm f1.4 do you? Very little use as bought for a project that didn't happen, no box just the lens, end caps and hood. I think it's unmarked but seen check if you are interested. I don't know what mine is worth just know that I'd use an 85mm more than a 33mm!
If mine is worth less then I'll happily add a few £'s..
Hi Steve, thanks but I already have the Fuji 35 1.4.

advertisement

Back