1. Things you need to know about the new ‘Conversations’ PM system:

a) DO NOT REPLY TO THE NOTIFICATION EMAIL! I get them, not the intended recipient. I get a lot of them and I do not want them! It is just a notification, log into the site and reply from there.

b) To delete old conversations use the ‘Leave conversation’ option. This is just delete by another name.
    Dismiss Notice

Vast Brexit thread merge part III

Discussion in 'off topic' started by SteveS1, Oct 1, 2019.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Brian

Brian Eating fat, staying slim

Someone mentioned "gas lighting" the other day when they were accused of it, they had to look it up. I've no idea what it means either and I won't be looking it up.

If you're so concerned about your time, maybe you should spend less of it whinging on.

I look forward to a thread about road closures you can't find your way around and speed limits you believe you have the right to ignore.

2. Steven Toy

Steven Toy L3 Toy

You don't like learning new things?

3. stephen bennett

stephen bennett Mr Enigma

Is 'gaslighting' binging on Ingrid Bergman movies?

[​IMG]
    Stephen

4. gavreid

gavreid pfm Member

The contraditiction in the argument is really why not devolve more power away from Brussels and back to national parliaments as well as devolving powers away from the national governments more locally...

eternumviti likes this.
  5. Colin Barron

Colin Barron pfm Member

Boris is still the prime minister.

6. ff1d1l

ff1d1l pfm Member

Yeah HTF did that happen?
    Do you know anyone who voted for it? I don't.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.