advertisement

Vast Brexit thread merge part III

Status
Not open for further replies.
I DO see the likes of Johnson and his backers as part of the establishment.

Now you really are deliberately wasting my time. Is this the forum equivalent of gas lighting on your part?

Our contingency plans don't include Korea, North or South. I am fortunate that my wife is of Irish descent. The application left for Dublin via my solicitor's office only last week.
Someone mentioned "gas lighting" the other day when they were accused of it, they had to look it up. I've no idea what it means either and I won't be looking it up.

If you're so concerned about your time, maybe you should spend less of it whinging on.

I look forward to a thread about road closures you can't find your way around and speed limits you believe you have the right to ignore.

Someone mentioned "gas lighting" the other day when they were accused of it, they had to look it up. I've no idea what it means either and I won't be looking it up.

If you're so concerned about your time, maybe you should spend less of it whinging on.

I look forward to a thread about road closures you can't find your way around and speed limits you believe you have the right to ignore.

You don't like learning new things?

Is 'gaslighting' binging on Ingrid Bergman movies?

p1507_v_v8_aa.jpg

Stephen

Common sense would say economic stability and national security are better served by remaining full a senior member state of the EU. The nationalist sentiment driving ‘Brexit’ would be far better addressed by devolving government further in England to provide local accountability for managing public services, spending and infrastructure investment. The less desirable aspects can be managed by normal law enforcement.

The contraditiction in the argument is really why not devolve more power away from Brussels and back to national parliaments as well as devolving powers away from the national governments more locally...

You do realise have a PM leading a -45 minority government, one in which many of the remaining MPs have little confidence in his aggressive, duplicitous and divisive leadership. Under no reality can this be considered a mandate for anything.

Boris is still the prime minister.

Status
Not open for further replies.

advertisement

Back