advertisement

[WTD] Valves and interconnect needed please

Alvarado

pfm Member
Seeking accessories.

Looking for 3 (probably) x ECC83 (E83CC/12AX7) valves for Croft Micro 25 pre (1 for line stage, 2 for phono), and 1 x ECC82 (12AU7) for Croft 7 power amp.

Old and lovely would be nice but budget constrained. Also I will be getting a new phono stage soon so certainly room for compromise on the 2 valves for the phono stage, the default option here is probably a couple of modern JJ ones from Watford Valves.

Any recommendations or good experiences? What have you got in the drawer?

Also looking for an interconnect (phono/RCA plugs both ends) to link a phono stage (Trilogy) to preamp. Mark Grant, Yannis Tome, anything else? £60 likely to be enough and I don't need a long cable.

There are these these 0.5m well regarded SAEC triple C interconnects on the Bay -asking price £50 or offer
I have no connection

Seeking accessories.

Looking for 3 (probably) x ECC83 (E83CC/12AX7) valves for Croft Micro 25 pre (1 for line stage, 2 for phono), and 1 x ECC82 (12AU7) for Croft 7 power amp.

Old and lovely would be nice but budget constrained. Also I will be getting a new phono stage soon so certainly room for compromise on the 2 valves for the phono stage, the default option here is probably a couple of modern JJ ones from Watford Valves.

Any recommendations or good experiences? What have you got in the drawer?

Also looking for an interconnect (phono/RCA plugs both ends) to link a phono stage (Trilogy) to preamp. Mark Grant, Yannis Tome, anything else? £60 likely to be enough and I don't need a long cable.
I've got loads of decent ECC83s and ECC82s, drop me a PM with an idea of budget and I can send you a few options.

Cheers, Bish

advertisement

Back