advertisement

Valve amp power failures

Thanks. I just woke up and was lamenting having part exchanged it for solid state.
Reminded me today of my Alfa Sud: powerful engine, brilliant road holding, excellent brakes; fell to pieces after 3 years and 60,000 miles. Thanks again for reassurances.

I think my Oto is going to go back up the loft and be ignored for another few years. Then when I forget what the total ownership costs have been for it, I'll send it back to Audio Note again - then enjoy it for another 12 months before it blows up again!

Loved my Alfa Sprint but it wouldn't start when it rained.

There is a love with Alfa owners though. Years ago when roads didn't have those big yellow boxes, I raced another Alfa down the A303 and stopped off with the guy for a pint and Alfa talk.

Loved my Alfa Sprint but it wouldn't start when it rained.

There is a love with Alfa owners though. Years ago when roads didn't have those big yellow boxes, I raced another Alfa down the A303 and stopped off with the guy for a pint and Alfa talk.

Mine also failed to start when damp. It still remains the only car in which I would take the long way home in. I fear my Graff will remain the best sounding amp I will drive 3/5s with.

Brian S

advertisement

Back