advertisement

Vaccine

Batchwood is testing I believe. This was the pharmacy in Charrington Place near the City station. It was there or Welwyn Garden City when I booked (or Watford).

There is a GP led centre at Batchwood, and one in Hatfield at the University. I guess you can only use them if your GP is involved

I’ve booked mine for next week and eleven weeks after that, about a month earlier than the omnipredictor was suggesting I’d be called as a 64yo with no health issues - so thanks to the OP, I wouldn’t have known otherwise.

I had mine today and when I returned home there was a letter from the NHS telling me to book as a 64 year old with no health issues, the centre I attended was extremely well organised, praise where its due.

Just had mine a couple of hours ago. I'm 55 so wasn't expecting it for at least another month. All very efficient. Process took about 15 minutes then another 10 sitting in the observation room to make sure there were no severe reactions. Then a stroll home to await the flu-like aches and pains.

Pfizer jab, London.

Just had mine a couple of hours ago. I'm 55 so wasn't expecting it for at least another month. All very efficient. Process took about 15 minutes then another 10 sitting in the observation room to make sure there were no severe reactions. Then a stroll home to await the flu-like aches and pains.

Pfizer jab, London.
how were you notified that it was your turn? I rang our Hull surgery and they said they had no idea how I will find out!

Why would you apply the brakes, surely it’s in everybody’s interest to get the job done as quickly as possible

Why would you apply the brakes, surely it’s in everybody’s interest to get the job done as quickly as possible

I guess you want to ensure that there aren't large swathes of the country where there's not enough vaccine for the 'at risk' groups, and other areas where healthy 50-year-olds are being vaccinated. But I don't know what the exact issues are around vaccine supply and demand.

advertisement

Back