Advertisement

1. Things you need to know about the new ‘Conversations’ PM system:

a) DO NOT REPLY TO THE NOTIFICATION EMAIL! I get them, not the intended recipient. I get a lot of them and I do not want them! It is just a notification, log into the site and reply from there.

b) To delete old conversations use the ‘Leave conversation’ option. This is just delete by another name.
    Dismiss Notice

Usher Compass AC-10 Speakers

Discussion in 'trade sales' started by Audio_Therapy, Jan 4, 2022.

1. Audio_Therapy

Audio_Therapy Trade: Audio Therapy

We have for sale a pair of Usher ‘Compass AC-10’ Loudspeakers

These are pre-owned, one owner from new and were bought from the Heathrow Hi-Fi Show back in the early 2000’s

They are supplied in their original boxes with plinths and original feet. Overall condition of the speakers is excellent, the quality of the woodwork/cabinetry is superb, beautiful finish. There is the odd little mark or blemish here and there, but nothing too serious at all.

Approximate dimensions:

117 cm High

71 cm Deep

32 cm Wide

Weight 60 Kg Each

The speaker have been tested and they work and sound great……

BUT one of the ceramic mid-range drivers has a crack in it

As such these speakers are effectively sold as seen, they are a superb speaker and back in the day these were around $9000 USD a pair (I’m unsure of the UK price, but they will have been a similar amount in GBP).

This is a lot of loudspeaker for the money, even with the crack in the drive unit and they are perfect for someone who wants a bit of a project to replace the drive units.

These can be shipped, but not via conventional courier – as mentioned above they are nearly 60KG each and I will only ship them on pallets or via a man in a van – price will be at my cost – I simply need an address/postcode to work it out. No overseas shipping, no exceptions.

Dimensions:

117 cm High

71 cm Deep

32 cm Wide

Collection is welcome as well – I will add box dimensions to the listing, they will possibly fit in a large estate car or large SUV but they are big boxes!

Asking £1200 or closest sensible offer PLUS postage

Link

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

2. Audio_Therapy

Audio_Therapy Trade: Audio Therapy