advertisement

Useful facts or tips that everyone should know

Definitely do not use Veet hair remover on your balls

This site contains affiliate links for which pink fish media may be compensated.
Don’t wash your balls in the shower with Original Source Mint & Tea Tree Oil shower Gel.

It is 'interesting' the first time. But the 'effect' seems to wear off after only a few mornings - so I suppose the body must get 'used' or 'acclimatised' to it.

Always wash your balls on the lawn with a hosepipe...then leave them to dry in the sun.

When you get to the end of the toothpaste, stand it upright on the cap so all the remaining toothpaste slides to the nozzle.

It is 'interesting' the first time. But the 'effect' seems to wear off after only a few mornings - so I suppose the body must get 'used' or 'acclimatised' to it.

I tend to close my eyes when I have a shower as it tends to stop the occasional spray of shower gel going into my eyes, it's also relaxing for me too... as is closing my eyes whilst having a dump, and brushing my teeth... :)

I tend to close my eyes when I have a shower as it tends to stop the occasional spray of shower gel going into my eyes, it's also relaxing for me too... as is closing my eyes whilst having a dump, and brushing my teeth... :)

That is more than we need to know.

Bloss

A box of 100 cheap pre-injection alcohol swabs from ebay are incredibly useful and effective cleaning wipes for keyboards, mice, phones, computer screens, glasses and I've used them on HiFi without any issues. Not great if you have a needle phobia as the smell has an association...

When in the post office sending a package don't answer the counter staff stock question "for safety purposes can you tell me what's in the parcel?" with "it's not a bomb!"

Don't get too 'intimate' with your partner if you have been chopping chilli's (unless you were wearing Marigolds at the time), or so my sister advises!

it is true, but I've known some who liked a mild burn.

mind you, be careful of removing your contact lenses with chilli fingers

advertisement

Back