advertisement

Useful facts or tips that everyone should know

Chocolate digestives should be eaten with the chocolate on the bottom an the writing on the top.

i.e. chocolate on the tongue

For baking newly applied crackle finish paint on to a cam cover try gas mark 6 on bottom shelf of oven for 25 minutes, works a treat.
Make sure Mrs is out though and not coming home for many hours.

Same applies with Weber carbs in the dishwasher.
Dishwasher tabs are rather corrosive to aluminium.

If you're skint and you have to borrow money from someone, borrow from a pessimist.

Joe

If you're having a party ask each of your guests to swallow a numbered disk. Then if you discover a pile of vomit it the morning you'll know who to blame.
My mates always knew my vomit because it was a beautiful purple colour from the mixture of red and blue Aftershock.

Always keep a baseball bat by your front door, in case you suddenly develop an interest in the game. Its also handy for seeing off unwanted intruders.

Always keep a baseball bat by your front door, in case you suddenly develop an interest in the game. Its also handy for seeing off unwanted intruders.
I have a 4D maglite in the driver’s side pocket in my car, just in case of a breakdown at night, or other... emergencies.

I also have a 6D maglite next to my bed, just in case of a power cut... or to shine at intruders.

For baking newly applied crackle finish paint on to a cam cover try gas mark 6 on bottom shelf of oven for 25 minutes, works a treat.
Make sure Mrs is out though and not coming home for many hours.

Same applies with Weber carbs in the dishwasher.

I came to this too late - i've just done a dashboard. turned out alright as it goes...

88486876f3d1a3d6873f4eedbd6137026a9e3e54.jpg

'63 b - dash butchered for race guages/switches

advertisement

Back