advertisement

USB OTG cables

nobeone

Total Member
Can a fishy help me out please? I have in my hands a Chord Mojo, I have an Android phone with a USB micro connector and an Android tablet with a USB C connector. I am looking, but not easily finding the necessary USB micro to micro OTG and USB C (host) to micro (device) OTG cables. Anybody got something they know works?! (No this isn't a cable thread, um, well, I suppose it is but ... )

The FIIO cable works very well. I use it connect my Mojo to my android phone. You will also need to use the USB audio player Pro app on the android phone. The sound quality with this combination is great!

The FIIO cable works very well. I use it connect my Mojo to my android phone. You will also need to use the USB audio player Pro app on the android phone. The sound quality with this combination is great!

Thanks, much appreciated, knowing they work I'll get them.

Ah yes, I remember mention of which apps work, since I know I didn't have the correct cables I hadn't got that far yet!

Mojo flexibility is what got me to try one, Richer Sounds were doing a deal for a mojo and chord hard case for £299 so it seemed rude not to. Will use it as a line level DAC in my main system from CCA optical and CDP coax, from my work laptop via USB as a headphone amp, and from mobile devices when traveling,

I found the Mojo used in fixed line load output too much and overloaded my them pre. I have a very simple system, so I use it as a pre as well. It works fabulously in this context.

I found the Mojo used in fixed line load output too much and overloaded my them pre. I have a very simple system, so I use it as a pre as well. It works fabulously in this context.
I think it is the modern flat earth equivalent of a sony walkman pro :)

Back then we all "knew" cassettes were soooo inferior to the almighty LP that you showed your flat earth credentials by not buying a Nak but a walkman pro, battery powered, capable, and can live in the main system as well as be used on the move. I can't help but feel a mojo is a bit like that now, we all "know" LPs sound best, but kinda need a digital version of a walkman pro, enter the mojo ...:D

advertisement

Back