advertisement

Upcoming concerts...

Unusually for me going to see a musical, 'Standing At The Sky's Edge', at the National Theatre. Music and Lyrics by Richard Hawley.

Cheers BB

Let us know how you get on, my wife hates musicals but I love Richard Hawley and fancied going to see it. Have a great time!

Just downloaded my ticket for Nils Frahm next Tuesday.
Hopefully the weather does not cause issues.

Tickets go on sale tomorrow for Creep Show (Stephen Mallinder, Benge, John Grant, Phil Winters) - I think we'll go for the Brighton date.

Let us know how you get on, my wife hates musicals but I love Richard Hawley and fancied going to see it. Have a great time!

I’m happy to report that it was fantastic. 3 interlinked stories being played out at the same time without ever being confusing, really cleverly done. My first time at The National Theatre, a tremendous venue. I can highly recommend it.

Cheers BB

Josienne Clarke at the Union Chapel. Then Mary Lattimore at Guildford Boiler Room..... surprised, I was.

Josienne Clarke at the Union Chapel. Then Mary Lattimore at Guildford Boiler Room..... surprised, I was.

Somehow I’d missed that Mary Lattimore gig, and now it clashes with taking Mum to see ABBA Voyage for her birthday - bugger.

advertisement

Back