advertisement

Upcoming concerts...

Early Christmas present from Mrs BB, going to the Peter Blake 90th Birthday Concert at the Royal Festival Hall on Friday.

Line up includes Baxter Dury, Roger Daltrey, Chrissie Hynde and as he’s curating it, I expect Paul Weller will be appearing at some point.

Cheers BB

Just sorted the first two gigs for next year - Abba Voyage for Mum's birthday in April; and The Pet Shop Boys in Brighton in June.
'Im indoors has just texted back "Super. Only two gigs in the calendar for 2023 so far. Both of them very gay"

First Aid Kit in Liverpool tonight cancelled at the very last minute due to safety problems at the venue!

Just grabbed tickets for Orbital in Brighton next April- gotta love a bit of silver raving.

I have a few more, and looking forward to them, since Covid stopped me going to many.
A Winged Victory for The Sullen, Tone Science / Ian Boddy, Nils Frahm, Bruce, Peter Gabriel..

I hope I’m lucky this time as last year’s concert was cancelled due to “ Rusty squeeze box” had a sore throat ? So I’ve got tickets for Love with Johnny Echols at the Garage Saturday July 15th.

Regards,

Martin

Alva Noto @ Barbican 26th APRIL WITH 'STARGAZE'.
I was very lucky - privelidged - to see Carlston with Ryuchi Sakamoto a few years back (the set they did got recorded at Sydney Opera House, called 'Two'.) Quite a stunning gig.

The Barber of Seville, La Fenice, Feb 17th.

U.K. Pink Floyd Experience, Stockport, March 9th.

Devo 50th anniversary and farewell tour, Hammersmith Odeon/Eventim Apollo, Saturday, 19th August- better get tickets I s’pose.

advertisement

Back