advertisement

Upcoming concerts...

Corduroy in Edinburgh last night. First gig in a while, and good to finally see the ‘Roy live. Good gig!

The Nightingales and Vic Godard & Johnny Britton With the Subway Sect tonight in Edinburgh.

Helen McCookerybook at the Tin, Coventry, 10th May
Nick Mason's Saucerful of Secrets, Roundhouse, 4th May

Liz Phair june4 in London. Another favourite Guided by Voices is the following night. I've seen them a few times before including their last show here in 2003

Kings x in Cardiff September. Birthday present from my lovely wife. They never got the acclaim they deserve.
Saw them in 2017 for the first time. Now a must watch every time they come to these shores.

Nick Mason's Saucerful of Secrets, Roundhouse, 4th May

Some fellow named Roger showed up and sat in with them at a show in NY earlier this month, for "Set The Controls For The Heart Of The Sun". I suspect their friend David may pop in for one of the shows in UK.

Some fellow named Roger showed up and sat in with them at a show in NY earlier this month, for "Set The Controls For The Heart Of The Sun". I suspect their friend David may pop in for one of the shows in UK.

Well, that would be cool; we'll have to wait and see!

Just seen that The Comet Is Coming are playing the Norwich Arts Centre in November. Pleasantly surprised they are doing such a relatively small venue.
Off to get tickets now!

Having bought the new album, I sorted out tickets for Fujiya & Miyagi in Brighton this Wednesday.
Very pleased the support is Insides (I had no idea they were still going/had reformed).

Both at the wonderful Royal Albert Hall, Nitin Sawhney in September and the mighty Hawkwind on their 50th Anniversary Tour in November.

Kings x in Cardiff September. Birthday present from my lovely wife. They never got the acclaim they deserve.
Saw them in 2017 for the first time. Now a must watch every time they come to these shores.

Saw them in St. Davids Hall supporting Anthrax back in 1989. They completely blew Anthrax off the stage. I went out and bought 'Gretchen' the next day, been a fan ever since. Might just see you at that Tramshed gig ;)

Also got tickets for Black Flag in September. Must remember to stand at the back, not got the energy for hardcore punk anymore :D

I got Gretchen in 89 as well. Amazing album. They never got the acclaim they deserve.
Ty Tabor has the best guitar tone I have ever heard live.
A mate of mine got to play on stage with them about 10 years ago lucky bastard
Cheers James

advertisement

Back