advertisement

Upcoming concerts...

Cowboy Junkies tonight at Manchester’s RNCM.

And what a superb evening it was...

Last edited:
Getting a few in for next year:

Lindstrom, Bjorn Torske, and Isolee at Earth in Hackney, start of Feb
London Sinfonietta playing Steve Reich in Basingstoke, middle of Feb
The Orb playing the Boiler Rooms in Guildford, March
Ibibio Sound Machine, Concorde 2, Brighton, March
Antibalas at the Jazz Cafe, April (for any fans of Fela and afrobeat - treat yourself, they're completely ace live)

Ticket corner's filling up nicely.

Richard Hawley at EartH (their spelling) in Hackney, he's on 06 & 07 May, we're going on 06. New album released around the same time.

Cheers BB

Half a dozen this month -
The Poozies
Ross Ainslie & Ali Hutton
Karen Matheson
Roy Harper
Rachael McShane & The Cartographers
Blue Rose Code.

Tickets for Ibibio Sound Machine go on sale tomorrow, so I'll be grabbing some for Guildford; as they were so good in Brighton a couple of weeks back.
Very tempted by Severed Heads at EartH in May

Tickets for Ibibio Sound Machine go on sale tomorrow, so I'll be grabbing some for Guildford; as they were so good in Brighton a couple of weeks back.

Blimey, Aldershot as well - "spoilt" for choice to see them locally

Hurrah! Tickets grabbed in the pre sale for The B-52s farewell tour at Hammersmith, June 30th.

huge_avatar

"SUN RA ARKESTRA"
ON TOUR UK NOW!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Creep Show (John Grant and Wrangler) playing The Old Market in Brighton (well, more Hove actually..) in October.

And if I really wanted to go ... The Wurzels @ The Cheese & Grain this Friday! But do I REALLY want to go? Could be fun I guess!

Triple bill at Moles in Bath tomorrow featuring Port Erin "Drawing inspiration from the likes of pioneering greats such as David Bowie, Can, Miles Davis, Morphine, Radiohead, Syd Arthur, Talking Heads, Talk Talk and Tortoise there are a milieu of sonic textures are at play in their sound with echoes of jazz and post-rock coupled with mechanical, driving Krautrock rhythms –– they are as punk as they are prog and as political as they are personal"
https://www.moles.co.uk/event/port-erin-irma-vep/

advertisement

Back