advertisement

UK: Spiritual Home of Star Trek

Still

he said his naim was ralph
williamshatner_2105865b.jpg

Photo: Rex

Star Trek is beaming over to London in October and boldly going where no trekkie event has gone before by bringing together all five TV captains on stage for the first time.
"The 'Star Trek' fan base in the UK is one of the biggest in the world, and it has waited a long time for the convention to return, so we wanted to make sure we did it right," said Liz Kalodner,
general manger of CBS Consumer Products, which owns the TV franchise.

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/culture/...ndon-event-brings-together-five-captains.html

We are teh winners!

No objectivist/subjectivist ups in this thread please.

Bub,

I'm OK with the captains meeting up in London for the Trek convention, as long as they come back to my place after they're done nerding it up with you blokes.

Joe

Bub,

I'm OK with the captains meeting up in London for the Trek convention, as long as they come back to my place after they're done nerding it up with you blokes.

Joe

He's putting a brave face on it, but he's already booked the flight to London in October...

:)

Is John de Lancie going to be there?
I have a whoooooollllle big room full of trekkers to piss off...

fox,

I saw Q and the holographic doc at this two years ago.

A total nerdfest, one at which I almost looked normal.

Joe

CBS owns the franchise now? Horrors! TOS was shown on NBC. Thursdays at 9:00, 8:00 Central.

A total nerdfest, one at which I almost looked normal.

JoePetrikus of Bork

Yell me about it. I was not only the oldest but not the most creepiest at a BronyCon earlier this year.

Anyway, I am on a mission

Even as himself he's still Q/Discord

Last edited by a moderator:
Completely. JDL played Discord Not a pony but a draconequus. "He has the head of a pony and a body of all sorts of other things."

When I heard it was JDL playing, well... basically Q (even down to the white diamond flash in TNG) I totally went "squee" (but then I do that all the time with MLP)

Canadia, shurely? Specifically: JP's house.

What with such awesomeness as The Shat & Vulcan, there's no denying the Northern North Americans are contenders.
But let's not forget we have a strong hand. Apart from 'Destination Star Trek London', Patrick Stewart scores at least double for his Gorilla encounters.

advertisement

Back