advertisement

UK Election 2015 (part II)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Where on earth is it in any Tory manifesto that they want to shut down the NHS? It's precisely this type of left wing alarmist guff that resulted in such a catastrophic result for their MPs.

They promise spending on the NHS. What they omit to tell you is that they will push it through a filter of private companies of their choosing, owned by their mates.

It really isn't difficult to see.

And in other, better news. That poisonous b***h Esther McVey has lost her seat. Serves her right. At least one constituency can see through her lies.

There is no difference between the parties whatsoever, when it comes to NHS funding. I really have no idea where this "Tory NHS cuts" guff is coming from. At least they weren't responsible for MMC, which was/is a really damaging overhaul. That was NuLab.

Others may have said cuts, I didn't. It's about proper support.

What is your opinion on the state of the NHS in 1997?

How convenient that it came out at exactly 100 ways.

It was just the first random link. Have you really forgotten Andrew Lansley already? Do you not recall the promises in 2010 about no structural reform of the NHS?

All politicians love to restructure the NHS. It gives them something to do.

[I work in the ScottieHS, however, so have perhaps been a little sheltered from the storm.]

Or, you know, the old thing about past behaviour being the best predictor of future behaviour.

So if the New Labour list of idiotic mismanagement is only 68 points, this proves the NHS would be safer with reds running the beds? :)

How do we design a better health service processes? Well, obviously, we start with the snappiest soundbite and work from there...

Status
Not open for further replies.

advertisement

Back