advertisement

UK ambassador to US resigns

The ‘journalist’ who obtained the stolen emails is a 19 year old employee of Aaron Banks with no qualifications in journalism, currently working for the “Brexit Party”

https://www.theguardian.com/politic...dginton-darroch-cables?CMP=Share_iOSApp_Other

He has a made up piece in the DM about how he stumbled on the material then shared it with his mentor Brexit Barbie. Have a look at the DM comments section to the piece- everyone and their dog have pointed out that he’s Oakshitts meat shield and that this is a Banks-Tice operation against the ambassador and the civil service with their useful idiot taking the fall for Oakeshott. The DM even has clownstick David Davies ranting about the Deep State to deflect from Banks-Tice-Oakshott.

The ‘journalist’ who obtained the stolen emails is a 19 year old employee of Aaron Banks with no qualifications in journalism, currently working for the “Brexit Party”

https://www.theguardian.com/politic...dginton-darroch-cables?CMP=Share_iOSApp_Other

He has a made up piece in the DM about how he stumbled on the material then shared it with his mentor Brexit Barbie. Have a look at the DM comments section to the piece- everyone and their dog have pointed out that he’s Oakshitts meat shield and that this is a Banks-Tice operation against the ambassador and the civil service with their useful idiot taking the fall for Oakeshott. The DM even has clownstick David Davies ranting about the Deep State to deflect from Banks-Tice-Oakshott.

I've said this before, but I'll say it again: these people are nothing less than a threat to the UK's national security and should be treated accordingly.

I'd also highly recommend watching the Netflix documentary The Great Hack which goes out on July 24th, just in time for Boris as PM. It's about the Cambridge Analytica scandal and its after-effects, and apparently Banks is threatening to sue Netflix as a result, even though he hasn't seen the film. That alone should be reason enough to watch it.

Last edited:

advertisement

Back