advertisement

[WTD] Turntable for testing

AV8

pfm Member
I am on the look out for a cheap Rega, or similar turntable, in order to test out some cartridges I have in a drawer. Budget is up to £100, cosmetics not a problem, just need it to spin around.

I do have my Rega P5 but it is currently set up so well with the sweetspot that I do not want to disturb anything with cartridge changes galore.

Anything out there ?

TIA

I have an Amstrad TP 12 D turntable, which I believe was made by Rega way back for Alan Sugar.

The bearing is remarkably smooth for an old deck. It also has a nice Japanese arm probably made by Jelco.

Yours for £80.

I have an Amstrad TP 12 D turntable, which I believe was made by Rega way back for Alan Sugar.

The bearing is remarkably smooth for an old deck. It also has a nice Japanese arm probably made by Jelco.

Yours for £80.

That sounds like a decent offer.

Can you send details & photos to the email in my PM

Thanks

I have a Project Essentials 2 turntable with a new belt fitted. It also comes with 2 different counterweights for cartridges of different weights. No cartridge fitted though. It's in very good condition and serviced not too long ago. £90 posted.

Yours for £80.
Sorry but I think the made by Rega story is an urban myth. If anyone knows better hopefully they can chime in.

advertisement

Back