Advertisement

1. Things you need to know about the new ‘Conversations’ PM system:

a) DO NOT REPLY TO THE NOTIFICATION EMAIL! I get them, not the intended recipient. I get a lot of them and I do not want them! It is just a notification, log into the site and reply from there.

b) To delete old conversations use the ‘Leave conversation’ option. This is just delete by another name.
    Dismiss Notice

Tumble dryers..?

Discussion in 'off topic' started by steveinspain, Jan 23, 2022.

1. Jimin

Jimin pfm Member

Just a clothes horse. Picked up an Ebac dehumidifier for twenty quid from Marketplace or Gumtree.

2. Tony Lockhart

Tony Lockhart Avoiding Stress, at Every Opportunity

210w is the lowest dehumidifier I can see on the Ebac website. £200 to buy new.

I’ll stick with my solar energy powered tumble dryer that I’ve received criticism for, thanks! ;)

3. gintonic

gintonic 50 shades of grey pussy cats

4. eguth

eguth pfm Member

Thanks. Much obliged.

5. wow&flutter

wow&flutter pfm Member

Have the latest tumble dryers been throttled back like they done with vacuum cleaners to use less power?

6. hifinutt

hifinutt hifinutt

Well the hotpoint tumble continues to be a tale of woe ! Bought new in Feb 22 ,belt broke 2 months later then called then out to sort out the new metal vent hoses they fit but they couldn't so we did

2 weeks later its packed up again ....so can't be doing with this so will be scrapped and replaced with beko condenser. One BIG black mark to hotpoint