advertisement

Trusted Dealers/manufacturers

Big John

pfm Member
I have thought about writing this entry long and hard.

As some of you may have read in my ramblings I have an almost total distrust of dealers & manufacturers having been ripped off by a manufacturer & a couple of dealers; I often buy from the "Bay" or more usually from previously reliable members off forums like this one.

Until now I have only trusted implicitly Len Gregory (The Cartridgeman} Mark & Phil (Ming Da UK) I have no financial connection with them, only as a very satisfied customer.

To this short list I must add John Nilsen ie Jonnie J7 of Audio Origami. Thanks to our now disgruntled Post Office employees my AO Stylus Magnifier arrived with damaged packaging, I emailed J7 to inform/warn him & told him the magnifier seemed ok. The following day I went to use it and the battery cover came off the small lugs having been broken. I mentioned it to J7 saying all was ok, resolved with insulating tape no need for replacement, he asked to confirm my details, I reiterated my satisfaction and said I did not require a replacement. Despite my protestations he sent me another 35x AOStylus Magnifier incidentally a great piece of kit .

Now I don't know how large a business J7 has, I suspect not enormous. Despite this here is man who places customers above profit a very rare trait in my experience.

advertisement

Back