advertisement

Trump Part 9

Status
Not open for further replies.
Damn it, The Mooch was good value. By saying that I have no doubt Trump can find someone even less appropriate.

From the beeb - "Earlier in the day, Mr Trump tweeted about job and wage figures, and insisted there is "No WH chaos", referring to reports about fighting among White House staff."

Tonight's tweets should be noteworthy.

The Mooch is out?!?! 10 days?!?!

Very funny comment from a reader in the NY Times:

"How's that frontal knife stab feel Mooch? Not such a tough guy anymore, huh?"

And another

"Mooch, we hardly knew ye. Actually, what little we knew was too much."

You know, I'm actually starting to think that I'm perversely glad Trump got elected. I wouldn't have missed all this for the world.

n196102.jpg

Does a nuclear firestorm look anything like the oddly bright sickly yellow light on the horizon, with an associated fast moving fungi shaped cloud, that I'm currently looking at out of a window?
If so, and with sincere apologies for being a downer, the best bit might be over.

Does a nuclear firestorm look anything like the oddly bright sickly yellow light on the horizon, with an associated fast moving fungi shaped cloud, that I'm currently looking at out of a window?
If so, and with sincere apologies for being a downer, the best bit might be over.

Aurora Korealis?

The new chief of staff takes no prisoners it seems.

So Sean Spicer and Reince Priebus both quit because of the appointment of Scaramucci, and the first thing Priebus' replacement did was fire Scaramucci?

No, this isn't chaotic at all...

I understand something like 70% of senior positions within the administration remain unfilled, 6 months in. I wonder whether there is a dearth of applicants? I could believe that holding any position of influence or power in the Trump administration might be thought of as career limiting for anybody holding ambitions beyond the next four years.

That's a stain on your CV that will never wash off.

Status
Not open for further replies.

advertisement

Back