advertisement

Trump Part 7

Status
Not open for further replies.
Drumpf tweeted another attack on the media today and then deleted it, theory is, one of the serious press has something in the pipeline that is "seriously damaging".

edited to add "whose accuracy has now been confirmed in advance".

He deleted it so he could add some more media companies and then re-Tweeted it.

It's just your standard fascist "enemies of the people" stuff.

"The FAKE NEWS media (failing @nytimes, @NBCNews, @ABC, @CBS, @CNN) is not my enemy, it is the enemy of the American People!"

That really is astonishing. Hard to comprehend really. We have a president of the USA who is happy to deal with lunatic conspiracy theorists such as Infowars, has invited the instigator of far-right hate-blog Britebart right into the heart of government and openly trolls the established press/proper journalism in a semi-literate manner on social media. President Trump Jong Un.

I suspect he'd like to kill some journalists like they do in Russia. He more or less admitted it here.

Last edited by a moderator:
He deleted it so he could add some more media companies and then re-Tweeted it.

It's just your standard fascist "enemies of the people" stuff.

"The FAKE NEWS media (failing @nytimes, @NBCNews, @ABC, @CBS, @CNN) is not my enemy, it is the enemy of the American People!"

Several have said that, he had to retweet it as being POTUS it's illegal for him to delete any public statements.

This reddit has popped up https://www.reddit.com/r/tinytrump

Pictures of a Tiny Trump. Hands original size*

kX3PM8E.png

58a74b9b25000017600b9be9.jpeg

(*not my line got that from HuffPost -- more over on http://www.huffingtonpost.com/entry...cd34c16ec5?o2c8r529&ncid=inblnkushpmg00000009)

Some wonder (quite reasonably) if his reading skills would reach secondary school level.

Oh My God.

Certainly explains why he's had no interest in the daily briefing from the CIA.

The CIA should have figured out by now that what they need to do is send him a video. And fill it with 4th-grade-level fantasy that he will like.

Then all that's necessary is to convince everyone to just humor him and take no orders from him, and we all get to live.

Last edited by a moderator:
Look like Mitch McConnell, is in deep deep doo doo. keep and eye on the heavyweight USA press over the next few hours. I know what the story apparently is, going to leave it to see if it what is being mooted though.

Just being cautious they could be giving out a false lead to put the GOP on the wrong foot. Drumf's tweet earlier today was because he thought the news would break today, they are playing him.

McConnell is facing fury over his ramming through the appointment of Scott Pruitt before the release of emails on Tuesday.

The whole administration appears to be hell bent on ignoring the democratic ideals of the past two centuries. One can only hope that it causes the GOP to become unelectable for decades.

The 40 year Navy Seal guy who was offered Flynn's job to a friend. A friend of Harward's says he was reluctant to take NSA job bc the WH seems so chaotic; says Harward called the offer a "shit sandwich".

Haward came up a Navy Seal. I expect he's really a duty-honor-country guy. The sort of fellow who'd feel obligated to serve when the President called, whether he really wanted to or not.

I think it went like this. He was on-the-fence about taking the job. Someone thought they could take advantage of the feeling of obligation I mentioned by announcing he had the job before he'd said yes. With just about any other president, that would probably have worked.

With Trump it blew up in their faces.

Thanks for that Claire.

As the days pass it seems more and more likely that Trump was simply picked as the ideal front man by the likes of Bannon and others.

Malleable. Wholly reliant on advice from others. Relatively unintelligent yet with enough of a public face from TV and real estate to appeal to others who are similarly encumbered.

He's going to self destruct but what will follow?

Status
Not open for further replies.

advertisement

Back