advertisement

Trump Part 19

Status
Not open for further replies.
Looks like someone else (Glenn Kirschner) has the same thought as me
"Are Trump and Barr Gearing Up to Blame Possible Trump Election Loss on Chinese Interference? And are Trump's reckless rallies - seemingly designed to spread the virus with no masks or social distancing - part of the plan?"​

Last edited:
Indeed. But at least the Supreme Court dismissed the idea that the President is somehow 'above the law':

https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/world-us-canada-53353953

'In a series of high-stakes rulings on Thursday, the US Supreme Court swatted down the president's defense that, by dint of his high office, he is somehow above the law when it comes to state-level criminal subpoenas. That's good news for the president's critics, advocates of limited executive power, and New York prosecutors seeking to investigate Trump's personal finances.'

Trump is tweeting:

The Supreme Court sends case back to Lower Court, arguments to continue. This is all a political prosecution. I won the Mueller Witch Hunt, and others, and now I have to keep fighting in a politically corrupt New York. Not fair to this Presidency or Administration!

Seeker,

The test Trump aced was the Montreal Cognitive Assessment or MoCA test. I know of it because it's the test my now late stepfather took during the early stages of Alzheimer's disease.

If Trump aced it, as he says, the only thing you can conclude is that he's not moderately or severely demented, unless he paid someone to take the test for him. If so, all bets are off.

[Edit: I've removed the image of the MoCA test. Probably best not to post copyrighted material.]

I know the animals — Bitey, Horny and Lumpy. And the thing at top centre is a Borg vessel! Holy shit!

Joe

Seeker,

The test Trump aced was the Montreal Cognitive Assessment or MoCA test. I know of it because it's the test my now late stepfather took during the early stages of Alzheimer's disease.

If Trump aced it, as he says, the only thing you can conclude is that he's not moderately or severely demented, unless he paid someone to take the test for him. If so, all bets are off.

[Edit: I've removed the image of the MoCA test. Probably best not to post copyrighted material.]

I know the animals — Bitey, Horny and Lumpy. And the thing at top centre is a Borg vessel! Holy shit!

Joe

I'll take your word for that but the diagram top left looks like tactics the Calgary Hitmen are gonna use to monster the Saskatoon Blades in the second half of their next match.

Last edited by a moderator:
Trump has commuted Roger Stone sentence.
Only thing left to do now is pardon himself of any possible crime, past or future, in case he loses.

Status
Not open for further replies.

advertisement

Back