advertisement

Trump Part 19

Status
Not open for further replies.
EcIoiJzXkAApZgY

Cretin. We saw in the UK how independents could draw away support from the parties which could defeat the incumbent.

Although #KANYE2020 is not really an independent as he is a high profile Trump supporter. And the demographic that *might* vote for him is the one that doesn't vote much anyway not the important demographics for beating Trump (independents, suburban women, mid-west non college educated whites, etc.).

Finally the democratic ticket is already underwhelming because, well, Biden. The driver for increasing turnout is likely to be beating Trump and that sort of "anti-vote" is less susceptible to an independent.

Although #KANYE2020 is not really an independent as he is a high profile Trump supporter. And the demographic that *might* vote for him is the one that doesn't vote much anyway not the important demographics for beating Trump (independents, suburban women, mid-west non college educated whites, etc.).

Finally the democratic ticket is already underwhelming because, well, Biden. The driver for increasing turnout is likely to be beating Trump and that sort of "anti-vote" is less susceptible to an independent.
Thanks, I have to admit I’ve taken no interest in Kanye West beyond seeing his name in the media, and noticing various eye-rolling comments, so wasn’t really aware of his politics. I guess they help explain the eye-rolling.

Let's hope his VP candidate will bring some vigour to his campaign.

Months ago, maybe years ago, I predicted that Kim Kardashian would turn up as a candidate for the presidency. My prediction was, by many if not all, dismissed as utter nonsense, the ramblings of an idiot, at best a bad joke to be politely chuckled over before returning to serious discussion.

Months ago, maybe years ago, I predicted that Kim Kardashian would turn up as a candidate for the presidency. My prediction was, by many if not all, dismissed as utter nonsense, the ramblings of an idiot, at best a bad joke to be politely chuckled over before returning to serious discussion.

This is like when I predicted Hilary would run in 1992.

Paul,

Was your prediction in clear, unambiguous English or in enigmatic but poetic quatrain?

Joe

Kanye West announces he is running for president in the 2020 US election
The rapper announced his presidential campaign on Saturday as July 4 celebrations continued across the US. "I am running for president of the United States," he said, alongside the hashtag "#2020VISION." Although there are some states in which it is too late for West to add his name to the ballot, he is still able to join the race as an independent in others.

From the Twitter machine.

Gets popcorn.....from one drooling idiot to another!

A narcissist running for President? Who ever heard of such a thing?

Were you mesmerised by her fundament? They’ll vote for her too, to get 5G, vaccines, Soros and Gates done. Colony collapse before your eyes.

Oh god that’s gamey.

The more I look at it the more I think....huge claw foot enamel bath tub.....a few dozen litres of olive oil.....pop those two in, wait for the flab to settle then get in for a squelch party.

Does that make me a bad person?

I did have the same thoughts every time I saw the Two Fat Ladies TV cook show.

Might have to leave now for a while!

The more I look at it the more I think....huge claw foot enamel bath tub.....a few dozen litres of olive oil.....pop those two in, wait for the flab to settle then get in for a squelch party.

I didn’t think it possible but you made it worse... where’s the puke emoji when you need it?

Feeling rigid...

Paul,

Was your prediction in clear, unambiguous English or in enigmatic but poetic quatrain?

Joe

Clear, pragmatic, utilitarian Euro-English. None of that interpreting words spoken in a trance stuff. I did not prophesy it would be her HUSBAND, but I was close.

But Kim isn't.

It’s remarkable really that any US newspaper, let alone the Washington Post would publish a sentence like this referring to a serving US President,

“Mr. Trump plumbed new depths of depravity in two speeches he delivered over the weekend, nominally in celebration of the July 4 holiday”.

O tempora, o mores!

Status
Not open for further replies.

advertisement

Back