advertisement

Trump Part 18

Status
Not open for further replies.
apparently, a really classy wedding too, complete with elvis impersonator:

H3YF5Bo.png

They appear to be two peas in a pod...
Politico said:
[Katie] Waldman previously worked for Republican lawmakers, including Sen. Martha McSally of Arizona. Waldman was also previously the spokeswoman for the Department of Homeland Security, where she defended the administration's family separations policy and made some controversial comments about immigrants.

...and Uncle Donald is sure to approve based upon her U of FL history alone...
Business Insider said:
Waldman has a controversial past that began when she was still a student, similar to Miller.

In 2012, Waldman was at the center of a University of Florida student government scandal when she and another student were seen throwing away hundreds of copies of the school's newspaper that endorsed a candidate from the opposing party the night before student government elections.

While Waldman didn't ultimately face any punishment for the incident, a fellow student government member hit out at her "ethical and moral fiber."

Why does Trump even have to go to the expense of building an election campaign when the opposition do such a good job of lying and pummelling each other into submission every time they can beforehand?

Or., as a more serious article in The Atlantic puts it, the Trump Administration has finished, the Trump régime has begun

It doesn't really bear thinking about how this might come to fruition if the democratic circular firing squad manages to lose another time in November.

It doesn't really bear thinking about how this might come to fruition if the democratic circular firing squad manages to lose another time in November.
I think (desperately hoping that I'm wrong) that his re-election is a given. What worries me what happens at the end of that 4 years - will he attempt to do a Xi and become President for life?

Of course, give the bizarreness of the creature in question, one has to wonder whether the bats in the belfry are breeding rapidly - will he need to be replaced within the next term on health and safety grounds? People say that he's showing distinct signs of dementia - I can't judge that, but if true and with the Republican Party apparently completely in thrall, it has the makings of a complete disaster.

Of course, give the bizarreness of the creature in question, one has to wonder whether the bats in the belfry are breeding rapidly - will he need to be replaced within the next term on health and safety grounds? People say that he's showing distinct signs of dementia - I can't judge that, but if true and with the Republican Party apparently completely in thrall, it has the makings of a complete disaster.

It didn't seem to be a problem for Reagan's second term.

hey bros, where are you? we just had the most explosive debate in history. it's too good to be true, but are we really going to enjoy bloomberg, the 60 billion dollar punching bag, in there a few more times or will his quants figure out what a bad idea this is?

warren as george foreman against 8th grade bully:

sanders follows up as mike tyson:

too bad the audience was a DNC-packed abomination (as always). put in some real people and watch them storm the stage next time.

But then Reagan was not Trump.

P.S. Just checked - Reagan left office in 1989 and wasn't diagnosed until 1994, so the odds are that it was mild, if it were there at all.

I read years ago that he was supposed to have been quite bad in the last year of his presidency with Nancy pretty much making decisions for him.

Status
Not open for further replies.

advertisement

Back