advertisement

Trump Part 18

Status
Not open for further replies.
How do you square your support for Trump with Pompeo's announcement - which is surely one of the most chillingly anti=Palestinian things to come out of a US administration for decades?

I don’t even understand how the US administration can unilaterally pronounce the settlements “not illegal”. Who gave them that right?

PS I hereby pronounce the Trump administration ‘illegal’.

He was, unusually, reading from notes. Probably the only way to stop him incriminating himself.

EJ1Uo67XsAERKJQ.jpg

"I want nothing.

I want nothing.

I want no quid pro quo.

Tell Zellinsky to do the right thing.

This is the final word from the Pres of the U.S."

You couldn't make this up.

He was, unusually, reading from notes. Probably the only way to stop him incriminating himself.

EJ1Uo67XsAERKJQ.jpg

"I want nothing.

I want nothing.

I want no quid pro quo.

Seriously? Is that real? :eek::eek:

EJ1Uo67XsAERKJQ.jpg

"I want nothing.

I want nothing.

I want no quid pro quo.

Struggling to believe that's real, tbh; but Crikey - that's revealing. One message in nice, large, clear lettering of mostly words with one syllable, written carefully for him by a handler^^^ someone who can.

I wonder what the orange & purple crayon originals said.

Struggling to believe that's real, tbh; but Crikey - that's revealing. One message in nice, large, clear lettering of mostly words with one syllable, written carefully for him by a handler^^^ someone who can.

MAKE AMERICA GRATE AGAIN
MAKE AMERICA GRATE AGAIN
MAKE AMERICA GRATE AGAIN
MAKE AMERICA GRATE AGAIN
MAKE AMERICA GRATE AGAIN
MAKE AMERICA GRATE AGAIN

tbh I was expecting something essentially simple, within his compass, welcome to his base:

See Trump.
See Trump run!
Run, Trump, Run

Oh...

[MAGA reader level 1: the three phases of presidency - way too many dicks; & far more ignored-Janes complaining of serious assault ...)

Honestly, the issue isn't at all what Trump did or didn't do, or Johnson or Corbyn, for that matter, but rather it's this increasing normalization of events we know to be wrong; it's a collapsing complexity affecting all aspects of civilization. We're completely invested in technology that has gone negative in return. Sociologically, complexity failure is a sure sign of collapse. Hate to be gloomy-doomy, but it's an inescapable fact. And so goes the 'eyes wide shut' Hopium fueled qwerty activism passing for change that's really just controlled desperation.

I don’t even understand how the US administration can unilaterally pronounce the settlements “not illegal”. Who gave them that right?

PS I hereby pronounce the Trump administration ‘illegal’.

Well...no one.

Nonetheless, the lack of an answer to your original question is noted.

I WANT CHEESEBURGER
I WANT CHEESEBURGER NOW
IS IT TIME FOR MY NAP YET?
IT WAS A BEAUTIFUL CONVERSATION
MY CHEESEBURGER

Status
Not open for further replies.

advertisement

Back