advertisement

Trump Part 18

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reliable sources saying that "Drumpf had a 4 hour unscheduled medical yesterday ". Buckle up for the "unfit to plead" tactic and resignation on "health grounds".

Followed by a trip to Saudi or Russia for his health.

He should under no circumstances be allowed out of the country. Big trouble can happen when such exiles come back at a time of their choosing.

Curious to hear what our Putin/Assange-programmed ‘lock her up, lock her up’ Trump enablers (you both know who you are!) think of Mike Pompeo’s statement yesterday that Israeli West Bank ‘settlements’ are “not illegal”?

PS Funny how the rest of us saw that one coming...

@maxbot the learning algorithm is down for scheduled maintenance and will be up in a few minutes to respond.

WHAT’S CHANGED IN v.2.01
IN APP PURCHASES. alt-lite filters, 8chan mode, auto-misogyny and more.
  • New words! Phrases that use words like “Killary”, “But her emails”, “neocon” and “centrists” are getting a bit old, we’ve added new edgier terms for its answering lexicon, like “human-biodiversity”, “blind trust” and “civic-society”.
  • Remote app support - no more needing Moscow asset support to trigger a response, @maxbot can now set another instance of itself off by app (Yotaphone support only at the moment, Belarus call charges may apply)
  • More sources used for news reporting. RT and Breitbart are getting a bit old hat so conspiracy theory videos, Daily Stormer, The American Thinker, The BL and Epoch Times and more (see here for complete list) and Plus FREE access to the entire Q-Anon database.
  • Hidden Alt-Right coded responses mode. In development at the moment but we’ve been testing a neat feature that enables alt-right emoji U turns and hidden right wing concepts to emerge.
  • Live status feedback: untriggered means it’s waiting for your @maxbot prime commands, what is @maxbot prime? glad you asked:
  • NEW @maxbot Prime: inception mode: set @maxbot to respond autonomously using simple phrases like #Israel and #pompeo. You control its next post.
  • Watch for more updates in 2020.

Last edited:
Curious to hear what our Putin/Assange-programmed ‘lock her up, lock her up’ Trump enablers (you both know who you are!) think of Mike Pompeo’s statement yesterday that Israeli West Bank ‘settlements’ are “not illegal”?

You don’t give a shit about illegal settlements! In fact you declared once that all 40.000 protestors from Gaza, many of whom were shot dead by Israeli snipers, even children and the disabled, were ‘Islamists’.

And you’ve often said it’s no wonder Israel ‘goes a bit overboard now and then’ given they’re surrounded by ‘Brutal dictatorships’.

In short you’re an Israeli apologist, just like Pompeo.

You don’t give a shit about illegal settlements! In fact you declared once that all 40.000 protestors from Gaza, many of whom were shot dead by Israeli snipers, even children and the disabled, were ‘Islamists’.

And you’ve often said it’s no wonder Israel ‘goes a bit overboard now and then’ given they’re surrounded by ‘Brutal dictatorships’.

For clarity I have obviously said none of those things, but as I don’t write in graphical memes, chants or idiotic soundbites whatever I do say tends to go right over your head. Your track record of getting politics wrong is simply unbeatable; Trump, Putin, Brexit, Assad, Galloway, Assange etc. You absolutely own ‘wrong’!

Yes you did say those things. Yes you did.

Now after driving Drood away and making the place as uncomfortable as possible for Sean you try to goad Vuk and I into an argument on this thread.

You hate genuine left-wingers because we expose you for the right-winger you really are.

Sounds very Trumpish - divert attention from a current outrage by creating another outrage.

Now after driving Drood away and making the place as uncomfortable as possible for Sean you try to goad Vuk and I into an argument on this thread.

Are they Stepford wives? Because otherwise I’ve no clue why either would come back after yet another chastising for not posting on forums outside of OT. And a quick scan of their posts reveals very few outside of OT. But they're “welcome” to come back. I presume to post almost exclusively in OT.

I can’t decide whether it’s more embarrassing or perverse to watch grown men writhe and wrangle with this staggering level of online addiction, from the blisteringly obscene obedience (e.g., one poster mentioned running in abject servility to post in Audio for a few days, only to trudge back to OT a few dribbles at a time) to the acceptance of blatant AUP breaches being allowed to stand (there are a couple above this post) if they support positions viewed as favorable by its author.

People not of the aristocracy: backbone, I implore you to find one; It's conveniently located.

Cheeseburger related cancer. Is his favourite vegetable not ketchup?

4fbb54bf724c5748b2ee9b36d0a2b4d1.jpg

Can you answer Tony's question please?

How do you square your support for Trump with Pompeo's announcement - which is surely one of the most chillingly anti=Palestinian things to come out of a US administration for decades?

Status
Not open for further replies.

advertisement

Back