advertisement

Trump Part 16

Status
Not open for further replies.
You're a typical Trump apologist/supporter - you either don't understand facts & figures or you simply deny anything that disturbs your stupor.
What in the hell are you talking about?? More evidence of your very slight familiarity with reality?
It's a wishful thinking, I'm talking about.
PS.
There is a growing circle of people who are getting tired and dismayed by the press coverage. Even my girlfriend who would exchange me for Barack O in a second (if there would be even a hint of a chance) unsubscribed from NYT because they are just absurdly partial.

Yes, I'm absolutely ignorant but I recall I was the one on this forum who warned you that giving the mood on the streets he was not to be ignored, but of course academics and scholars posting here knew better since they are so much in touch with reality. Also that dreamed 'Blue Wave" did not quite materialize, did it?
The larger proportion of population had to be taken on "fear, latent racism and had to be persuaded because its how so co called democracy works in western world. You can't do anything without outwardly laying or spreading a pure BS to populace.
Mainstream does that through the ownership of the media.
Trump is of course a scham but not a bigger scham than ANYBODY else in that circle. Nobody had a will, and certainly nobody in the mainstream to widely expose dealings of other officials in scale comparable to the manhunt to get the man?
Trump was chosen because part of the US elites felt the need for a change of course in changing geopolitical world. There is of course nothing wrong with the fact that Trump gave some, even if false hope to people who felt long abandoned.
And, there was a need to vent some of the long accumulated in the society grievances and bad feelings. You can sweep under the carpet only to an extent and this is how American politics have been done for decades now.
Oh, that Hitler thing, like Adolf just popped out of the vacuum and if Arnold could jump in the past and kill that motherf....er none of the atrocities of WWII would have happened.
It's unfortunate that such a"clown like Trump had to be face of an attempted change. Giving the fact that the need for "feel good" coziness is overwhelming among the mainstream he probably has to go -ASAP. After all, his base is already sentenced and heading for extinction so the will and needs of the rat race winners has to be prioritized. I'm not sure how it can be accomplished. All your ideas are bad but constant smear campaign in the press and finishing off his family socially and economically during the remaining 2 years of his term can do it.
The only problem is you don't have anybody with a hint of Charisma to replace him with. Just forget Bernie. Nobody called Bernie is becoming US president although nationalized health care and educations would be a nice things to have. Living under a bridge is not a long term prospect.
Warm Regards

I'm reading this and getting a heavy Russian accent.

I'm reading this and getting a heavy Russian accent.
Close , but no cigar
I'm reading and getting a HEAVY FOG of wishful thinking clouding a view. I do not live in parallel universe unlike most here. In my reality Donald Trump is a president of the USA. Who is a president in your realm?

I'm assuming he's gone quiet because he's busy getting that proof of Trump digging himself out of his various bankruptcies.
what does it matter ?
Is coca cola a brand promoting a healthy life style or outfit selling a shit in the can which is probably responsible for more death than a cancer from the amount of sugar it contains ..

Close , but no cigar
I'm reading and getting a HEAVY FOG of wishful thinking clouding a view. I do not live in parallel universe unlike most here. In my reality Donald Trump is a president of the USA. Who is a president in your realm?

Маріонетка Путіна

He dug himself out of 4 or 5 bancruptcies and has a skin thick like a rubber tire and you're still making the same assumptions
Ah, I see - he is a successful businessman with many bankruptcies who launders money for anyone & has a fragile ego needing constant coddling
I agree with you that the msm are biased in their coverage of Trump - they should not amplify his lies & propaganda - for instance, his address o the nation should be time delayed & fact checked before broadcasting to expose his many lies - otherwise its just a propaganda piece which will no doubt be lapped up by the likes of you & other reality-deniers

I'm assuming he's gone quiet because he's busy getting that proof of Trump digging himself out of his various bankruptcies.

Trump merely uses Chapter 11 as a business tool to screw over his creditors, fellow Americans. Very proud of it too, thinks it's smart like not paying tax or having daddy get your draught dodge - a true patriot. I'm sure some of his wider financial affairs with foreign 'investors' will be illuminating.

Limono the troll supports Donald, don't be like Limono.

Trump merely uses Chapter 11 as a business tool to screw over his creditors, fellow Americans. Very proud of it too, thinks it's smart like not paying tax or having daddy get your draught dodge - a true patriot. I'm sure some of his wider financial affairs with foreign 'investors' will be illuminating.

And Bernie honestly does care about his fellow Americans: pity the Democrats screwed that chance up.

I supported Trump policies (not the man himself ) in my naive assumption that one can use a paddle to reverse a river flow. I was wrong. I think he should be removed ASAP to let the fate take it's course.

And Bernie honestly does care about his fellow Americans: pity the Democrats screwed that chance up.
Definitely , fellow Americans absolutely need someone like Bernie. A week without pay they start to starve and jump the windows in despair unable to survive. They simply need a supervision and guidance of government under the rule of a first secretary .

I supported Trump policies (not the man himself ) in my naive assumption that one can use a paddle to reverse a river flow. I was wrong. I think he should be removed ASAP to let the fate take it's course.
So why are you defending him?

I think he has a loosing card and needs to go ASAP for the sake of social peace. What you want is an absolute ruin of him , his family and everybody who has come in touch with him. Two different things

He dug himself out of 4 or 5 bancruptcies and has a skin thick like a rubber tire and you're still making the same assumptions

You’re making the mistake (like Trump) of thinking that being the president of the US,with all its checks and balances, is the same as being in charge of a private company. It isn’t. If the Trump organisation were a public company he’d have been sacked decades ago because of his incompetence.

I want him, and those who connived with him, to get what they deserve for what they did. That's all. But yes, given the damage they have done, ruining them would seem fair.

You’re making the mistake (like Trump) of thinking that being the president of the US,with all its checks and balances, is the same as being in charge of a private company. It isn’t. If the Trump organisation were a public company he’d have been sacked decades ago because of his incompetence.
yes , it was my mistake . I thought he could force his way through the checks and balances . None of the heads of big banks responsible for market crash was sacked or was there any ?
His main appeal was that he was an outsider from the mainstream political circle and that he attempted to crush PC culture which stifle any honest discussion. It's a tricky subject and it's easy to cross the line. I bet I crossed many lines and most of them intentionally. You know , in my opinion a backward rednecks have a right to live the way they want as long as they don't crush anybody else in the process. The progressives love to crush and there is no breaks , checks and balances in the process.

yes , it was my mistake . I thought he could force his way through the checks and balances . None of the heads of big banks responsible for market crash was sacked or was there any ?
His main appeal was that he was an outsider from the mainstream political circle and that he attempted to crush PC culture which stifle any honest discussion. It's a tricky subject and it's easy to cross the line. I bet I crossed many lines and most of them intentionally. You know , in my opinion a backward rednecks have a right to live the way they want as long as they don't crush anybody else in the process. The progressives love to crush and there is no breaks , checks and balances in the process.
Try watching the last ten minutes of Blakkklansman.
Trump's guys.

Now your'e beginning to make some sense so there's hope.
Can you state his policies that you thought were worthy & he was stifled in achieving? I'll give you a started for 10 - his withdrawal of troops from the 18 years of war in 9 countries is one worthwhile policy but what has he actually done to achieve this? He has no capacity for doing the work needed & so all of his campaign promises were either fictions or he hasn't a notion how to begin to achieve them (as he is dumb & lazy). Look at the "beautiful coal". bringing manufacturing back to US, Mexico paying for a wall, killing Obamacare ...

There are many things need fixing in the US but he is not capable of understanding or doing the work needed - he actually doesn't give a shit - those campaign promises were just the same as his many business promises - they were just designed to get what he wanted

I want him, and those who connived with him, to get what they deserve for what they did. That's all. But yes, given the damage they have done, ruining them would seem fair.
GW Bush is responsible for close to million deaths in aftermath of his crusades. He is by all standards a war criminal. Barack reported to him proudly the assassination of Osama bin Laden and both men and the crowds cheered up. The mess and despair of "humanitarian" actions of both gentlemen do not generate any emotions . They spend their time fishing and writing memoirs. What a strange world

Status
Not open for further replies.

advertisement

Back