advertisement

Trump Part 16

Status
Not open for further replies.
given what has been exposed, it's absurd to think of trump as a good businessman in any conventional sense or most unconventional ones. the bottom line clearly has to be money and the facts there show how he has failed. my view is that many people, including one or two here, are confusing his success as an entertainer with that of running a profit-making company -- important disclaimer: running a profitable company in the sort of system we have isn't necessarily a virtue. he is a successful entertainer and that does require some talent, even if you struggle to see it, as i do with his good friend rosie o'donnell.

in both cases, however, let's not underestimate the importance of random factors that elevate one person over another. the most successful entertainer/businessman is definitely not the best that could have emerged from the competitive pool. we've known this very well for the past 3 decades (from scientific research).

Apparently Trump has just pee’d off the EU by downgrading the status of its ambassador to the US, undoing a change of status brought in by Obama in 2016. It means the EU ambassador has been quietly dropped from the invite list to various events. The EU wasn’t informed, but has just found out.

Apparently Trump has just pee’d off the EU by downgrading the status of its ambassador to the US, undoing a change of status brought in by Obama in 2016. It means the EU ambassador has been quietly dropped from the invite list to various events. The EU wasn’t informed, but has just found out.
"...quietly dropped from the invite list..." ?
Lucky bastard :)

Trump is now in rope-a-dope stage of his presidency - its just a matter of time before the knockout punches bring him down. His foreign policy fcuk-ups, his domestic fcuk-ups, his corruption, his administration's corruption/fcuk-ups are all coming home to roost & we haven't yet heard anything from Mueller in 2019 - expecting some shockers soon, hopefully this week.

Trump is likely as not to be knee deep in Schiff, well before Mueller's report is sat upon by the next AG.

https://www.theguardian.com/us-news/2019/jan/07/trump-robert-mueller-adam-schiff-investigations

@realDonaldtrump will be eating Schitt soon enough...

So funny to see little Adam Schitt (D-CA) talking about the
fact that Acting Attorney General Matt Whitaker was not
approved by the Senate, but not mentioning the fact that
Bob Mueller (who is highly conflicted) was not approved by the Senate!

1:01 PM - Nov 18, 2018

And then there is this, sponsored by incoming Hysterical Senate Judiciary Committee Chairman Lindsey Graham (R-SC), no less...

https://thehill.com/blogs/floor-act...reintroduce-mueller-protection-bill-this-week

I'm half American , and you my friend come over as an ignorant American. Trump is a sham and always was a sham. Trump took in a large proportion of the population, based on fear, latent racism and that he managed to persuade people that he was not one of the elite but was one of them. Trump is risking the US in a way that would have been though inconceivable a couple of years ago. If you want to look at Americans without 'true balls' you need to go no further than the current Republican Senators and Congressmen who willingly go along with his wrecking ball strategies to protect their own short term objectives.

Yes, I'm absolutely ignorant but I recall I was the one on this forum who warned you that giving the mood on the streets he was not to be ignored, but of course academics and scholars posting here knew better since they are so much in touch with reality. Also that dreamed 'Blue Wave" did not quite materialize, did it?
The larger proportion of population had to be taken on "fear, latent racism and had to be persuaded because its how so co called democracy works in western world. You can't do anything without outwardly laying or spreading a pure BS to populace.
Mainstream does that through the ownership of the media.
Trump is of course a scham but not a bigger scham than ANYBODY else in that circle. Nobody had a will, and certainly nobody in the mainstream to widely expose dealings of other officials in scale comparable to the manhunt to get the man?
Trump was chosen because part of the US elites felt the need for a change of course in changing geopolitical world. There is of course nothing wrong with the fact that Trump gave some, even if false hope to people who felt long abandoned.
And, there was a need to vent some of the long accumulated in the society grievances and bad feelings. You can sweep under the carpet only to an extent and this is how American politics have been done for decades now.
Oh, that Hitler thing, like Adolf just popped out of the vacuum and if Arnold could jump in the past and kill that motherf....er none of the atrocities of WWII would have happened.
It's unfortunate that such a"clown like Trump had to be face of an attempted change. Giving the fact that the need for "feel good" coziness is overwhelming among the mainstream he probably has to go -ASAP. After all, his base is already sentenced and heading for extinction so the will and needs of the rat race winners has to be prioritized. I'm not sure how it can be accomplished. All your ideas are bad but constant smear campaign in the press and finishing off his family socially and economically during the remaining 2 years of his term can do it.
The only problem is you don't have anybody with a hint of Charisma to replace him with. Just forget Bernie. Nobody called Bernie is becoming US president although nationalized health care and educations would be a nice things to have. Living under a bridge is not a long term prospect.
Warm Regards

The douchebag is planning to lie directly to the masses this evening and the MSM is lining up to cover it.

What are the odds that he goes off script and declares a national emergency on live television?

Well , giving otherwise useless army something to do would not be a bad thing. He may feel cornered enough to do it but I don't think he will.

Yes, I'm absolutely ignorant but I recall I was the one on this forum who warned you that giving the mood on the streets he was not to be ignored, but of course academics and scholars posting here knew better since they are so much in touch with reality. Also that dreamed 'Blue Wave" did not quite materialize, did it?
You've got to be joking - the GOP were decimated in the mid-terms - it was a blue tsunami - why do you think the Rump is bricking it & digging himself a hole, not a wall?

The douchebag is planning to lie directly to the masses this evening and the MSM is lining up to cover it.

What are the odds that he goes off script and declares a national emergency on live television?
Declaring a state of emergency is his only way to attempt some face-saving - everything else is turning against his stupidity.
He can reinstate the gov & then begin the legal fight of building the wall from non-allocated funds while playing the martyr

You've got to be joking - the GOP were decimated in the mid-terms - it was a blue tsunami - why do you think the Rump is bricking it & digging himself a hole, not a wall?
Unfortunately not.
I was watching late Anthony Bourdain yesterday and the solution for Rural America downed on me -POPPY SEED ! In this episode, a mayor of defunct decaying rust belt town brought in a marihuana growing expert to revitalize local economy. Why not a poppy seed like in Afganistan. The statues are already disposed off, the field is clear.

Unfortunately not.
You're a typical Trump apologist/supporter - you either don't understand facts & figures or you simply deny anything that disturbs your stupor.
I was watching late Anthony Bourdain yesterday and the solution for the Rural America downed on me -POPPY SEED ! In this episode , a mayor of defunct decaying rust belt town brought in a marihuana growing expert to revitalize local economy. Why not poppy seed like in Afganistan. The statues are already disposed off, the field is clear.
What in the hell are you talking about?? More evidence of your very slight familiarity with reality?

Declaring a state of emergency is his only way to attempt some face-saving - everything else is turning against his stupidity.
He can reinstate the gov & then begin the legal fight of building the wall from non-allocated funds while playing the martyr
He dug himself out of 4 or 5 bancruptcies and has a skin thick like a rubber tire and you're still making the same assumptions

He dug himself out of 4 or 5 bancruptcies and has a skin thick like a rubber tire and you're still making the same assumptions
Did he dig himself out? Were his creditors paid? Or did the bankruptcies just run their course (they're not permanent, you know)?

Status
Not open for further replies.

advertisement

Back