advertisement

Trump Part 15

Status
Not open for further replies.
Claire,

The genes don't get any better than this.

5997183ff1a850c02a8b5c43-750-562.jpg

Joe
....and Bannon's gene pool is here...

PrimordialSoupPPR.jpg

I take it you haven't yet observed the presidential follical vagina then? It is a rather shy beastie, but it occasionally reveals itself from behind POTUS's left ear...

bc2d7a455d9d879c32711630a4e94b71-donald-trump-refuses-to-expose-what-his-pubes-look-like-so-we-had-to-t.jpg

Being able to go out in public like that, being able to look in a mirror and not immediately kill himself, must be a reflection on his grasp on reality.

Being able to go out in public like that, being able to look in a mirror and not immediately kill himself, must be a reflection on his grasp on reality.

he describes a bit of the mirror routine here:

I’ve never had ozone layer depletion explained so lucidly before. Clearly, a Nobel in chemistry awaits, right after his Nobel in pieces.

Joe

We must steadfastly listen past the shite to the constant divisional undertones of 'they' and 'them telling us'. This remains as the most effective tool in the orange tool's arsenal; neatly reinforced with 'people are saying' and 'the press are liars' when called out by those with any sense of reason and awareness.

We must steadfastly listen past the shite to the constant divisional undertones of 'they' and 'them telling us'. This remains as the most effective tool in the orange tool's arsenal; neatly reinforced with 'people are saying' and 'the press are liars' when called out by those with any sense of reason and awareness.

What's hidden underneath is something that has been going on since 2009 - Mitch McConnell had been holding up confirmation of federal court appointments since the start of the Obama administration, and after Trump was sworn in they've been fast tracking the appointment and confirmation of right wing extremists in the Federal judiciary all over the country. Few of those have received approval from the American Bar Association. The GOP are setting themselves up for hegemony for a generation.

I wonder how hard it is to impeach a Federal judge?

In the last two weeks, two of Trump’s earliest Republican supporters in Congress were charged with financial crimes. Chris Collins of New York was charged with securities fraud related to an insider trading scheme, and Duncan Hunter of California was charged with using campaign funds for personal use.

According to you know who, this was all Jeff Session’s fault for allowing the Justice department to bring the charges.

https://www.cnn.com/2018/09/03/politics/donald-trump-jeff-sessions-justice-department/index.html

What's hidden underneath is something that has been going on since 2009 - Mitch McConnell had been holding up confirmation of federal court appointments since the start of the Obama administration, and after Trump was sworn in they've been fast tracking the appointment and confirmation of right wing extremists in the Federal judiciary all over the country. Few of those have received approval from the American Bar Association. The GOP are setting themselves up for hegemony for a generation.

I wonder how hard it is to impeach a Federal judge?

Takes 2/3 of the US Senate to convict, just as with the President.

I take it you haven't yet observed the presidential follical vagina then? It is a rather shy beastie, but it occasionally reveals itself from behind POTUS's left ear...

I've clearly underestimated Duck Fart... Here was me thinking he's a +++t, when he could be at least 2.

Footage from outside an Islamic conference in Houston this weekend. You have to worry what 'open carry' + paranoid right-wingers would equal if Trump were ever to get impeached and kicked out.

Status
Not open for further replies.

advertisement

Back