advertisement

Trump Part 15

Status
Not open for further replies.
index.php

written as if it was by a trump hire :).

NBC article picking-apart the way this person has been treated in public via the inevitable double-standard ( 'poisoning the well' fallacy, in essence) - and why Ms. Clifford deserves/has achieved such traction, here:
https://www.nbcnews.com/think/opinion/stormy-daniels-trump-power-telling-truth-ncna903391
That’s a great piece! I loved Avenatti’s tweet to Giuliani- “Buckle up Buttercup, you and your client completely misplayed this”. He and Stormy Daniels should get Congressional Medals for services to justice.

crooked_e.png

i've now noticed a couple of times trump playfully shortening his nickname for hillary to just "crooked". as the affection grows, maybe we will get "crookie" at some point in the near future.

Have we got to the point where Drumpf puts Hillary and Mueller in clink yet ? Cohen is such a dumb-ass: Drumpf was lining him up for Attorney General, now Rudy will get the job.

One assumes he's bricking it now his finance guy has copped a deal. Hence the Hillary distraction bullshit

Good article tones, this sums it up.....the mess that is.

"It is a stunning turnabout. A party that once spoke with urgency and apparent conviction about the importance of ethical leadership — fidelity, honesty, honor, decency, good manners, setting a good example — has hitched its wagon to the most thoroughly and comprehensively corrupt individual who has ever been elected president. Some of the men who have been elected president have been unscrupulous in certain areas — infidelity, lying, dirty tricks, financial misdeeds — but we’ve never before had the full-spectrum corruption we see in the life of Donald Trump.

For many Republicans, this reality still hasn’t broken through. But facts that don’t penetrate the walls of an ideological silo are facts nonetheless. And the moral indictment against Mr. Trump is obvious and overwhelming. Corruption has been evident in Mr. Trump’s private and public life, in how he has treated his wives, in his business dealings and scams, in his pathological lying and cruelty, in his bullying and shamelessness, in his conspiracy-mongering and appeals to the darkest impulses of Americans. (Senator Bob Corker, a Republican, refers to the president’s race-based comments as a “base stimulator.”) Mr. Trump’s corruptions are ingrained, the result of a lifetime of habits. It was delusional to think he would change for the better once he became president.

A warning to my Republican friends: The worst is yet to come. Thanks to the work of Robert Mueller — a distinguished public servant, not the leader of a “group of Angry Democrat Thugs” — we are going to discover deeper and deeper layers to Mr. Trump’s corruption. When we do, I expect Mr. Trump will unravel further as he feels more cornered, more desperate, more enraged; his behavior will become ever more erratic, disordered and crazed.

Most Republicans, having thrown their MAGA hats over the Trump wall, will stay with him until the end. Was a tax cut, deregulation and court appointments really worth all this?"

Roger Stone is being ‘framed’ - he’s the next shoe to drop. Looks like he’s been particularly careless when opening his mouth in the past-
https://www.theguardian.com/us-news...-investigation-mueller-indictment-latest-news

2chl383.jpg

“Asked on Monday whether he expected criminal charges, Stone said in a text message that he believed Mueller “may frame me for some bogus charge in order to silence me or induce me to testify against the president”.

In an email urging supporters to donate to his legal defence fund, the veteran Republican operative said he expected imminent action against him from the special counsel, who has secured a conviction and guilty pleas from other Trump allies”.
The Guardian.

Maybe Trump can spare him a few bucks to defend himself?

Roger Stone is being ‘framed’ - he’s the next shoe to drop. Looks like he’s been particularly careless when opening his mouth in the past-

That's the problem with folk who are not very clever, they can't resist telling everyone how clever they are.

Does he share Trump’s trichologist and PR? Maybe he knows the FBI are on Instagram and will take this as a sign of his innocence.

An interesting (and slightly despairing) view from a devout (in both senses) Republican:

https://www.nytimes.com/2018/08/25/opinion/sunday/corruption-donald-trump.html?rref=collection/sectioncollection/opinion&action=click&contentCollection=opinion&region=rank&module=package&version=highlights&contentPlacement=6&pgtype=sectionfront

I suspect his party is now so deeply Trumpian that it will need to be levelled to the ground and rebuilt. It's a sobering thought to remember that the first Republican President was Abraham Lincoln.
The circus around Trump must believe these great days can never end but when they do, there will be a reckoning. All those associated with his reign from Huckabee-Saunders to his UN mouthpiece Nikki “I’m keeping a little list” Haley, will end their careers and their reputations right here. I can see multiple appearances before the Congressional Committee with the same line- “but we didn’t know!”.

2ih5ft1.jpg

Stay classy Pennsylvania Avenue

Status
Not open for further replies.

advertisement

Back