advertisement

Trump Part 13

Status
Not open for further replies.
My favourite tweet-

@HeatherWhaley

5h
Release the tapes!!! Honestly there are so many tapes. The pee tape, the elevator tape, the racist Apprentice tapes, presumably the Stormy tapes, at this point it's a compilation album.

We'll need those North Korean talks to go well, because they may soon be our only remaining choice for a trading partner.

There's a strong possibility that Trump was confused and arranged a meeting with the wrong Kim.

Oh, and Melania appears to be officially missing.

"In an era rife with unbelievability, here was another near-unbelievable moment: the reality-TV mogul Kim Kardashian meeting with the reality-TV mogul Donald J. Trump, at the White House—an “American Gothic” for the age of gaudy, late-capitalist spectacle. … But the Kardashian-Trump meeting was palpably creepy. It coincided with the ever more conspicuous absence of the President’s wife, Melania, who hasn’t been seen in public for nearly three weeks, following a hospital stay." https://www.newyorker.com/culture/a...al-office-is-a-nightmare-we-cant-wake-up-from

cbsn-fusion-kim-kardashian-is-expected-to-visit-the-white-house-discuss-prison-reform-thumbnail-1580521-640x360.jpg

There's a strong possibility that Trump was confused and arranged a meeting with the wrong Kim.

Oh, and Melania appears to be officially missing.

"In an era rife with unbelievability, here was another near-unbelievable moment: the reality-TV mogul Kim Kardashian meeting with the reality-TV mogul Donald J. Trump, at the White House—an “American Gothic” for the age of gaudy, late-capitalist spectacle. … But the Kardashian-Trump meeting was palpably creepy. It coincided with the ever more conspicuous absence of the President’s wife, Melania, who hasn’t been seen in public for nearly three weeks, following a hospital stay." https://www.newyorker.com/culture/a...al-office-is-a-nightmare-we-cant-wake-up-from

cbsn-fusion-kim-kardashian-is-expected-to-visit-the-white-house-discuss-prison-reform-thumbnail-1580521-640x360.jpg
Do you think he’s channelling Henry VIII? Melanie/Melania is third wife Jane Seymore (wound up dead), succeeded by Kim Kardashian as second first lady and fourth wife. Will last only six months like Anna von Kleve when he will annul and wed Stormy of Daniels.

This is like one of those Tudor death paintings where at least one of the subjects was dead at the time of of its creation- usually symbolised by a hand gesture (Melania’s Right hand thumb pointing downstairs),

24gktts.jpg

I cannot believe* that Trump tweeted that the Kardashian meeting was productive with talk on prison reform and sentencing

*I know I should have wised up by now

It appears that being a contestant on Celebrity Apprentice is a Get Out Of Jail Free Card, he's pardoned Rob Blagojevich and is considering a pardon for Martha Stewart. This should be a message to Gary Busey and Meat Loaf, they can get away with murder now.

and the Lord said (according to the prophetic Randy Newman)...:

I burn down your cities-how blind you must be;
I take from you your children and you say how blessed are we
You all must be crazy to put your faith in me
That's why I love mankind
You really need me

That's why I love mankind

VX in the gum. The secret service probably looked under Trump’s desk and elsewhere to see if the little villain planted something as well as a full body scan when they stalled him on the way in.

Status
Not open for further replies.

advertisement

Back