advertisement

Trump Part 13

Status
Not open for further replies.
But your reply does seem to be directed at a specific person. It's just totally unclear who that might be. So I continue to suggest clarifying this point, when appropriate, for all your readers, through the use of a quote as provided by the reply button.

Conversational mode really works only when there are no intervening messages

So farewell Roseanne Barr.
Your comeback over, your career trashed, your show cancelled because you could not keep your racism under your hat in your support for Trump.
Good riddance.

Projected ratings not maintaining it? Nasty piece of work that she is, I suspect this wouldn't have happened if the projections looked better.

http://www.charlotteobserver.com/living/religion/article200297074.html

“How’s Bakker’s show doing? Hard to say. His daily hour-long show from Missouri is carried via satellite on various Christian TV channels – Daystar, Angel One, the Word Network – and on a dozen or so local stations (though none in Charlotte). But there are no Nielsen ratings for Christian television.”

Seems to me that his audience must be relatively small, as end days nutters have to actively seek him out.
A good proxy measure would be the declared pledge monies he’s banking on shore. Must be way below the glory days of the Regan era when these charlatans were living like Saudi Princes. He’s probably getting by on the dried pet food he’s selling, along with a cut from book plugs. At least he’s keeping his dick in his trousers these days- or so we are led to believe.

So farewell Roseanne Barr.
Your comeback over, your career trashed, your show cancelled because you could not keep your racism under your hat in your support for Trump.
Good riddance.
All of it because of one stupid joke ? Really ?
You find it gratifying that a person is socially and professionally annihilated because of one slip of a tonque ?
Gotta love that progressive society . Exactly the Soviet model I was forced to learn in my youth.
Oh , and I'm really sorry that Trump is doing relatively well , what a drag ..

Why are you all not humbled? That would be a question .

Vuk ,
You're wrong .The problem is too much education which you consider "proper "
I already see that tax payer money has been wasted on most posting here because they absolutely lack any independent thought . Its just a repetition of bogus ideas which will never materialize in any free thinking society. Excatly Soviet style system which I grew up with .
Suzanne Barr is an actress and a comedian , focking professional lier. The same kind which posed to the picture with Trumps bloody head . Who cares what slips of her tongue after a drink or two . Should she loose her life over it ? Yeah , according to Oxford graduates posting here she should be gang raped and thrown into the ditch .
You choose anarchy and have Marx as an Avatar ? My youth is decorated with his portraits along with few others.

Vuk ,

as you were writing this, i deleted my post, mainly because i thought it would be misinterpreted -- a good thing, because you have misinterpreted it from a totally different angle. i did place "proper" in quotation marks to convey common notions of proper, not what i believed, so you fell at that hurdle.

All of it because of one stupid joke ? Really ?
You find it gratifying that a person is socially and professionally annihilated because of one slip of a tonque ?
Gotta love that progressive society . Exactly the Soviet model I was forced to learn in my youth.
Oh , and I'm really sorry that Trump is doing relatively well , what a drag ..

Why are you all not humbled? That would be a question .

Just a slip of the tongue or slip showing? Disney/ABC and her agent seem inclined to the latter. She has form and there is a difference between keeping a lid on it for the sake of civility in public appearances and a 'slip of the tonge'.

Edit. Bit of research, just google. Huge amount of form for racist and troll posts. It's a wonder ABC were engaging her in the first place.

Vuk ,
I already see that tax payer money has been wasted on most posting here because they absolutely lack any independent thought . Its just a repetition of bogus ideas which will never materialize in any free thinking society. Excatly Soviet style system which I grew up with .
Suzanne Barr is an actress and a comedian , focking professional lier. The same kind which posed to the picture with Trumps bloody head . Who cares what slips of her tongue after a drink or two . Should she loose her life over it ? Yeah , according to Oxford graduates posting here she should be gang raped and thrown into the ditch .
You choose anarchy and have Marx as an Avatar ? My youth is decorated with his portraits along with few others.

I'm intrigued. Which ditch is this?

Vuk ,

That really is some grade A Trump-style free-association word-salad. Have you considered a career shouting on YouTube?

Status
Not open for further replies.

advertisement

Back