advertisement

Trump Part 13

Status
Not open for further replies.
^^^ Tony L might have to get back to work on his shite spraying machine, not such a bad thing!

The Maybot is so far up Trump's arse now, all we can see of her is the soles of her shoes.
She's an utter disgrace to this country and should ashamed of herself allowing that bigoted, racist, lying bag of shit to come here.

Not exactly a Trumpish item, but I'm using this as the 'US Politics' thread:

Why the general flaccidity of the left at this moment, both in the US and the UK?

This after-action report from David Brooks flays the Democrats, in polite pundit style: "Democrats go for the jugular! (their own)"

Loved this bit:
Third, Democrats devised a brilliant Tao Te Ching messaging strategy. The ancient Chinese master informs us, “Being and not being create each other. … Before and after follow each other.” In this way, he teaches the paradoxical infinity of ultimate truth.

The Democrats captured this same paradoxical profundity with their superb messaging over the weekend: We bravely shut down the government to save the Dreamers even though Donald Trump is responsible for shutting down the government.

The ancient Chinese master bows in respect.

He's still laughing, but Morning Joe is getting concerned. Conspiracy theories have entered the political mainstream. That is Trump's trump card: taking conspiracy theories from the Infowars fringe to the White House.

Not exactly a Trumpish item, but I'm using this as the 'US Politics' thread:

Why the general flaccidity of the left at this moment, both in the US and the UK?

This after-action report from David Brooks flays the Democrats, in polite pundit style: "Democrats go for the jugular! (their own)"

Loved this bit:
DQ, you raise something that has perplexed me. In the annexation of the political centre ground by Trump-Brexit, I’ve wondered why the centre-left have not risen to the challenge. Instead there seems only to be handwringing on the margins, by spectators like ourselves. At first I thought it was delayed reaction to a great threat- sometimes we fail to register the danger in our midst while we are busy trying to make sense of it -or in my case, busy laughing at it.
Then I thought the political centre- left are simply waiting for Trump-Brexit to auto-fail. Now I think they realise there’s a lot of people who fully support Trump Brexit and they are in fact in the (slim) majority. While the rest of us do nothing, the far right are reshaping the political environment under our feet. Time is now of the essence.

https://www.volkskrant.nl/media/dutch-agencies-provide-crucial-intel-about-russia-s-interference-in-us-elections~a4561913/?utm_source=facebook&utm_medium=social&utm_campaign=shared content&utm_content=free ....... There goes the whole "it wasn't the Russians hacked the DNC" bs and remind me, who was fired by Obama in the summer of 2014 and then resigned from their position in the military?
The Dutch access provides crucial evidence of the Russian involvement in the hacking of the Democratic Party, according to six American and Dutch sources who are familiar with the material, but wish to remain anonymous. :rolleyes:

Firemoon, I'd say you'll enjoy reading about what these Zionist Neocons including Bill Kristol are up to:

Advisory Council of the Alliance For Securing Democracy

Alliance For Securing Democracy

Bill and the boys are working overtime to keep the narrative - full of unnamed sources of course - going. :)

DQ, you raise something that has perplexed me. In the annexation of the political centre ground by Trump-Brexit, I’ve wondered why the centre-left have not risen to the challenge. Instead there seems only to be handwringing on the margins, by spectators like ourselves. At first I thought it was delayed reaction to a great threat- sometimes we fail to register the danger in our midst while we are busy trying to make sense of it -or in my case, busy laughing at it.
Then I thought the political centre- left are simply waiting for Trump-Brexit to auto-fail. Now I think they realise there’s a lot of people who fully support Trump Brexit and they are in fact in the (slim) majority. While the rest of us do nothing, the far right are reshaping the political environment under our feet. Time is now of the essence.

Professional politicians live and die by elections. Their slim majority means you get nothing. Fear of this outcome vastly disrupts the ability to act coherently, with strength and conviction.

The Dutch access provides crucial evidence of the Russian involvement in the hacking of the Democratic Party, according to six American and Dutch sources who are familiar with the material, but wish to remain anonymous. :rolleyes:

Firemoon, I'd say you'll enjoy reading about what these Zionist Neocons including Bill Kristol are up to:

Advisory Council of the Alliance For Securing Democracy

Alliance For Securing Democracy

Bill and the boys are working overtime to keep the narrative - full of unnamed sources of course - going. :)

The only Zionists involved are those who Kushner is in business with, he has a large interest in a company that builds illegal settlements on Palestinian territory. Kushner and Drumpf are also closely connected to Zionists who for whatever reason, have a boner for Putin in Moscow and have facilitated Putin's rise and hold on power in Russia for their own agenda. It's all there in the Dutch documentary from several months back.

I now see it is claimed that, it was "Turtle Face" Mconnell who blocked Obama from informing Congress et al what was going down at the time it occurred.

Regarding Volkskrant/Nieuwsuur secret service scoop that confirms US secret services claims/communications. Same journalist not very long ago interviewed Snowden. The scoop about dutch AIVD/MIVD that time was those dutch secret services are basicly taking orders from FBI/NSA, they are not independent. This was quite a scoop too, dutch secret service director denied, but cabinet minister could not support his secret service director nor could he say Snowden was inaccurate. He knew he could face charges that he lied to parliament if Snowden showed documents, so he just said he couldn't say a thing.

So a foreign secret service supports what FBI is saying, but same journalists revealed that that foreign secret service basicly is run by the FBI. So what does this new scoop tell us? FBI felt it urgently needed support in the media ?

Fantastic country - everybody wants to go there - it's everybody's dream !!

"In 2015, 1.38 million foreign-born individuals moved to the United States, a 2 percent increase from 1.36 million in 2014. India was the leading country of origin for recent immigrants, with 179,800 arriving in 2015, followed by 143,200 from China, 139,400 from Mexico, 47,500 from the Philippines, and 46,800 from Canada. In 2013, India and China overtook Mexico as the top origin countries for recent arrivals."

"In 2015, 1.38 million foreign-born individuals moved to the United States, a 2 percent increase from 1.36 million in 2014. India was the leading country of origin for recent immigrants, with 179,800 arriving in 2015, followed by 143,200 from China, 139,400 from Mexico, 47,500 from the Philippines, and 46,800 from Canada. In 2013, India and China overtook Mexico as the top origin countries for recent arrivals."
I wonder how many of their children have been killed in school shootings?
Is there any other country in the world that this question would be asked of?

He's still laughing, but Morning Joe is getting concerned. Conspiracy theories have entered the political mainstream. That is Trump's trump card: taking conspiracy theories from the Infowars fringe to the White House.
“Those who can make you believe absurdities, can make you commit atrocities.” - Voltaire

Status
Not open for further replies.

advertisement

Back