Advertisement

1. Things you need to know about the new ‘Conversations’ PM system:

a) DO NOT REPLY TO THE NOTIFICATION EMAIL! I get them, not the intended recipient. I get a lot of them and I do not want them! It is just a notification, log into the site and reply from there.

b) To delete old conversations use the ‘Leave conversation’ option. This is just delete by another name.
    Dismiss Notice

Tron Seven GT phono stage

Discussion in 'classifieds' started by Hound, Jan 14, 2022 at 9:00 PM.

1. Hound

Hound pfm Member

Tron Seven "GT" MC (Moving Coil) Phono Amplifier.

Decided to sell my Tron, it's been a lovely sounding phono stage, while paired with my dynavector cartridge that I also have for sale, all be it a brand new one.
    Seven GT retailed at £9950 before it was discontinued at the end of 2018.
    For those that know, this is one of the very finest phono amplifiers ever made, British made, by a master craftsman with very high quality components. This was manufactured in December 2012 and was purchased from GT Audio. GT Audio is the retail arm of Tron Electric.

The Seven range of products came in 4 levels. Standard, Reference, Ultimate and GT.
    GT being the initials of Graham Tricker, the designer and owner of Tron Electric, and being the very highest level of Seven available.
    Check out the Hifi news review of this in 2014.
    To better this you'd be into very, very serious money.

It has two inputs and can be switched between via a rear switch. Handy if you have two turntables or arms. Comes complete with box, manual, HFN review and receipt and power cable
    Condition is excellent.

It went back to Tron in September 2018 for a general look over as it was over 5 years old. A clean bill of health was given, as expected.

£3000 plus post and packing, it would be double boxed or collection is possible, item is located in Northamptonshire so plenty of motorway options.

[​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG]

2. Hound

Hound pfm Member

Probably should have said not interested in any trade, its just sale only.
    Cheers

3. Nagraboy

Nagraboy How’d all these people get in my room?

What’s the specs for the internal SUT?

4. Hound

Hound pfm Member

It the standard spec.
    I was using it with the dynavector drt-xv1t and it worked very well and sounded great on the 24db setting
    [​IMG]