Advertisement

1. Things you need to know about the new ‘Conversations’ PM system:

a) DO NOT REPLY TO THE NOTIFICATION EMAIL! I get them, not the intended recipient. I get a lot of them and I do not want them! It is just a notification, log into the site and reply from there.

b) To delete old conversations use the ‘Leave conversation’ option. This is just delete by another name.
    Dismiss Notice

Trentemøller

Discussion in 'music' started by garyi, Apr 10, 2011.

1. Dr_Evil

Dr_Evil Necessary evil

After extensive listening, the one thing I don't like about Last Resort is the background noise during the first couple of minutes of Take Me Into Your Skin. I think the use of noise throughout the album in general is very clever and creates ambience, but I can't listen to that first track without thinking there's a pressing fault or some problem. I just had to seek it out on Last FM and listen through headphones to confirm for once and for all that it isn't a problem with my copy!

2. garyi

garyi leave blank

Got 'Pole' by pole.

Variable is all I can offer on that one.

3. dss

dss Musical Bons

I wasn't aligned with that particular angle for you, probably too fuzzy and out of focus is it. Also, it isn't really dance music, certainly not Pole Dancing anyway.

Don't foget Dominik, you might find him a bit cheaper one day. Flora and Fauna, that is where to start.

Another one that comes to mind when think of Trentemoller is Extrawelt, they may be worth a go.

DS

4. Joe P

Joe P certified Buffologist / mod

Gary,

Bought on your recommendation. Bed shat.

Joe

5. Still

Still he said his naim was ralph

As Mrs. Shatner would say.

6. nickl

nickl pfm Member

Gary, try Breaker by Yimono. Slightly chillier that the Trentemøller but I reckon it'd be right up your street

Spotify link

7. Joe Hutch

Joe Hutch Mate of the bloke

I had that a year or so back, taking my selection of Soil, Mushroomhead and PE to the checkout. (Which was fair play actually as they were for my daughter).

8. James Evans

James Evans Bedroom Bodger

Just listening to his essential mix from 2006. 40 mins in and sounding good.