advertisement

Trentemøller

After extensive listening, the one thing I don't like about Last Resort is the background noise during the first couple of minutes of Take Me Into Your Skin. I think the use of noise throughout the album in general is very clever and creates ambience, but I can't listen to that first track without thinking there's a pressing fault or some problem. I just had to seek it out on Last FM and listen through headphones to confirm for once and for all that it isn't a problem with my copy!

I wasn't aligned with that particular angle for you, probably too fuzzy and out of focus is it. Also, it isn't really dance music, certainly not Pole Dancing anyway.

Don't foget Dominik, you might find him a bit cheaper one day. Flora and Fauna, that is where to start.

Another one that comes to mind when think of Trentemoller is Extrawelt, they may be worth a go.

DS

I had this discrimination last week in a record shop, when presenting my selections of avant- garde, experimental, dubstep, trance, hardcore and house items the RSA came up with 'These for you then?' in an enquiring manner.

I had that a year or so back, taking my selection of Soil, Mushroomhead and PE to the checkout. (Which was fair play actually as they were for my daughter).

advertisement

Back