advertisement

Trenner & Friedl Osiris-anyone listened to them?

TimF

pfm Member
I am just curious, and maybe a long shot, but if so, how did you find these to sound, and what gear was used in the demo?

I am in the US and there is a distributor and maybe a couple dealers, but thin on the ground really, especially in Midwest area. I have always loved the looks and fit and finish of their speakers. Appreciate any info on them!

We had their 'RA' here a few years back, they were good, uncoloured compared to some sensitive speaker designs,the designer considers them a monitor I believe.
Bass didn't really extend that low ,which is not unexpected .
Perhaps a little expensive ?
Keith

Thanks Keith, I knew you once carried some of the line awhile back. Yes, I do think they may be a bit expensive, yet it seems they are well finished/put together. As always, hard to value them without me hearing what they can do.

The Osiris is a new model, brought out maybe 6 months or so ago, and just wanted to see if anyone has heard them and in what context. I would love to be able to afford the Pharoah, but maybe the Osiris at some point?

While I am not really actively looking per se, these have kind of stuck with me for some reason. I like their design and the way they look, yes, maybe a bit vain there, but....They certainly would have to have it in the sonic stakes as well at those prices.

I tend to look for things that may be a bit different and slightly quirky maybe. There are limits though to that one as well!

advertisement

Back