advertisement

[FS] Trace Elliot Gear. Vintage amps and cabs.

claire.foxx

-⃝⃤
As I am moving to the USA and stuck in the U.K. thanks to covid-19 shutting off all means to return I thought I would have a clear out of my bulkier items sooner rather than later.

1 x Amp and 1 x cab set of each £400 each.

The 4x10 cab was lovingly restored, refinished and re lined and has been a mainstay for recording that live bass sound, it comes with the original speakers. The 2 x 10 has been used for guitar and higher freq augmentation.

like many of these Trace amps, it’s missing a couple of white EQ fader slider caps on one but as they stay fixed once set it’s not a huge deal. I use a toothpick. I never got round to sorting it out.

you can hear both bass amps and speakers in use on all the bass and guitar parts of my EP https://clairefoxx.bandcamp.com/releases I work it’s in the air bass and only use a little DI. All guitar is from the bass guitars plus pedals and uses a matching GP7 an a 2 x 10 cab, mix of DI and Mic from the cab. I encourage audio bleed as well to ensure it sounds natural.

Collection is a must or I can deliver to Edinburgh/Glasgow/Carlisle or thereabouts for downpayment on fuel etc. Further the let’s discuss.

The 2 x 10” and the second Series 6 GP7 is also for sale, same asking price.

These are the inside speakers, original Celestion K10-70s. All in great condition for their age and no wear or torn or dented bits.

this set of shots was before the grilles got a spray.

nice to see you've got one of the best band logos ever designed on the silver flight case ;)

advertisement

Back