advertisement

[FS] Townshend Seismic Pod Seismic Sink – Stainless Steel - 43cm by 30cm

Mark Packer

All Rev'd up!
I have owned three Seismic Sinks over the years. An original 2D bought direct from Max when I visited him, a 3D inflatable and this one based on the Seismic Pods. This is by far the best of the three. I’m selling it because I have moved on to a Seismic Podium for my Rock II.

I don’t know the mass rating of these Seismic Pods. I have, however, used it successfully with both a Townshend Rock III TT (8 Kg) and Technics SL-10 TT (6.5 kg). With a mass of 6.5Kg the Seismic Pods are c. 50% compressed. Dimensions: 43cm by 30cm.

The Seismic Sinks have made a significant difference to my turntables in my experience by isolating them from ground-borne vibration. Interestingly, they improved even the Rock III which has a sink built in. I understand from others that they work well under many other components CD players, valve phono stage, valve amps etc.

It is in excellent condition with a few swirls on the top surface which are invisible when in use and a light scratch on the front toward the right hand end.

It is surprisingly heavy.

The current equivalent Seismic Platform is £630 RRP

£250 collected (TN11) +P&P (PO signed-for service of your choice at cost - but not ParcelForce)
II4sNIx.jpg

img

img

advertisement

Back