Advertisement

1. Things you need to know about the new ‘Conversations’ PM system:

a) DO NOT REPLY TO THE NOTIFICATION EMAIL! I get them, not the intended recipient. I get a lot of them and I do not want them! It is just a notification, log into the site and reply from there.

b) To delete old conversations use the ‘Leave conversation’ option. This is just delete by another name.
    Dismiss Notice

[FS] Townshend Audio Supertweeters

Discussion in 'classifieds' started by Neil P, Sep 7, 2022.

1. Neil P

Neil P pfm Member

Satin silver, with original box and cables, immaculate. £900 including UK postage. Sorry need a dust!

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

2. richth

richth Active Member

Can you actually hear these?

3. Neil P

Neil P pfm Member

They (supertweeters in general) get very good reviews but YMMV. Opinions vary like pretty much everything in our glorious hobby.

4. Vince Parkin

Vince Parkin Active Member

Everyone that's heard music with Townshend Supertweeters and without has instantly heard a big difference in my system. The soundstage shrinks, detail levels drop, in fact every aspect of the musical message drops without them.
    A stunning product.
    Glws

Si74 and Neil P like this.
  5. rich46

rich46 quad rules

set the cut off control setting correctly and i agree

6. richth

richth Active Member

I just read they start at sound output at 6000kHz. So well within the audible range. Not sure anyone's going to hear their output above 20k, but I can accept the sound they add between 6k and 20k could indeed be very audible and very good.

I'll leave my comments there. I don't want to hijack the sales post any further.

7. ToTo Man

ToTo Man the band not the dog

You've done a good job of that so far so why stop now?! :rolleyes:

GLWTS Neil.

richth likes this.
  8. Neil P

Neil P pfm Member

Now dusted!

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]