advertisement

Tour of Supercapacitor powered Ciunas devices

Yes, apologies guys - got caught up in other stuff
I'll get one back in circulation by Friday
Who is first - is it Steve?

I believe it's me. And I'm off to France at the end of September, so it would be nice to have a listen first.

Hi, I would love to be added to the list for the ISO-DAC. Having done a lot of reading on the subject, the supercapacitor/batter power idea makes so much sense.

I am new here but I have been around for much longer on HiFiWigwam and The Art Of Sound (same username) if you would like to check.

Rohan

So the tour list is as follows:

supercap ISO-DAC tour
davidjt
Steve Taylor
eastone (for reappraisal)
VanDerGraaf

I'm ready to also tour the ISO-SPDIF - is the below list still interested?
supercap ISO-SPDIF tour
SamS
Beammeup
Steve Taylor

OK, SamS, ISO-SPDIF shipped to you
I've included one of my "special" USB cables along with BNC to RCA converter (ISO-SPDIF has BNC SPDIF output connector but can be ordered with RCA connector)

This cable does not have to be used with the devices - it's provided in case people don;t have a USB A to B cable.

This cable does change the sound so compare it to your own/other USB cables to determine the sound of the ISO-DAC/ISO-SPDIF itself

Last edited:
Davidjt, do I post the ISO-DAC to your UK address?
I don't have this address - please PM

Last edited:
BTW, I've added an isolation switch on the back of these two devices to check if ground issues are a problem in some people's systems when using these devices
Switch when up = grounding off (isolated); switch when down = grounded (not isolated)

Sure Steve, I'll send it out to you on Monday.
If others on that list ahead of you are interested then they can post here?

Yes, David, I have your address - shipping you the ISO-DAC on Monday
I already sent the ISO-SPDIF to SamS on Friday - he will send it onto Steve Taylor when he has finished with it
Sorry, it's me that is confused - don't know why I didn't send ISO-DAC to you on Friday - I hadn't transferred your UK address from PM to my spreadsheet so didn't think I had it, only your French address?

Could I join the list for the ISO-SPDIF please? Or the ISO-Hub if that is touring too.

I'll pm you my address and have taken the liberty of adding myself to the SPDIF list

supercap ISO-DAC tour
davidjt
Steve Taylor
eastone (for reappraisal)
VanDerGraaf

supercap ISO-SPDIF tour
SamS
Beammeup
Steve Taylor
deebster

advertisement

Back