Advertisement

1. Things you need to know about the new ‘Conversations’ PM system:

a) DO NOT REPLY TO THE NOTIFICATION EMAIL! I get them, not the intended recipient. I get a lot of them and I do not want them! It is just a notification, log into the site and reply from there.

b) To delete old conversations use the ‘Leave conversation’ option. This is just delete by another name.
    Dismiss Notice

Torys vote to keep SH*T in the water.

Discussion in 'off topic' started by Dogberry, Oct 26, 2021.

1. russel

russel ./_dazed_and_confused

Would that be a turtles head?

mik_rik likes this.
  2. russel

russel ./_dazed_and_confused

I think dead peasants are the “good old days” for the Tories, bet they can’t wait to bring back cholera.

3. Seanm

Seanm pfm Member

Ha!

(Not me: we're on the much less valuable Teacher's Pension here at Scumbag College. God knows what they've invested in. Debenhams maybe. WeWork.)

paulfromcamden likes this.
  4. glenda

glenda pfm Member

Not sure if this has hit the main news across the border:

https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-wales-59089813

In a nutshell, 45,000 fish killed in mid Wales river due to pollution. The evidence gathered shows that:
    - water above a factory was clear , below it was polluted
    - factory had previously been fined for a similar offence
    - factory had escaped a previous charge due to a technical matter
    - National Resources Wales could not be ars*d to turn up for 13 hours because "it was getting a bit dark".

NRW were apparently very disappointed that they were unable to pursue a legal case due to insufficient evidence. WTF?

5. ff1d1l

ff1d1l pfm Member

I had a field full of sewage next to me some years ago. NRW were as much use as a one legged man at an arse kicking party. What fixed it was emailing the director of Dwr Cymru direct. Next day DC people arrived...

glenda likes this.
  6. Dogberry

Dogberry pfm Member

[​IMG]
    Crock of sh*te.