Advertisement

1. Things you need to know about the new ‘Conversations’ PM system:

a) DO NOT REPLY TO THE NOTIFICATION EMAIL! I get them, not the intended recipient. I get a lot of them and I do not want them! It is just a notification, log into the site and reply from there.

b) To delete old conversations use the ‘Leave conversation’ option. This is just delete by another name.
    Dismiss Notice

Tory MP drives car into Piers Corbyn

Discussion in 'off topic' started by notaclue, Apr 19, 2022.

1. notaclue

notaclue pfm Member

Yes, the title is not clickbait. The latest edition of the Tories showing you exactly who they are.

Bob Blackman MP rams his car into Piers Corbyn :eek:

We can just imagine the MP's self-entitled rage as he did it.

I don't see why he shouldn't face the same punishment as the woman who did the same to the Insulate Britain protestors. Charge him with dangerous driving and ban him.

PS You'll never guess which way Blackman voted in the referendum. :rolleyes:

2. Tony L

Tony L Administrator

I’ve taken the link out. I just don’t want any links to Paul Staines far-right Guido Fawkes site or YouTube channel here. The underlying story can stay and is reported elsewhere.

3. paulfromcamden

paulfromcamden Baffled

Alternative reading... mob of aggressive wackjob anti-vaxers surround MPs trying to enter parliament.

4. Seeker_UK

Seeker_UK Feelin' nearly faded as my jeans

Labour MP ‘left shaking’ after being ‘trapped and surrounded by anti-vaxxers outside House of Commons’
    https://www.standard.co.uk/news/uk/...-trapped-anti-vaxxers-parliament-b995103.html

"Anna McMorrin, who represents Cardiff North, said she was “left shaking” as demonstrators swarmed her on her way to parliament.

She had been on her way to the Commons for an update given by the prime minister to MPs after he received a fixed penalty notice last week for breaching lockdown rules."

5. notaclue

notaclue pfm Member

6. ff1d1l

ff1d1l pfm Member

Despite the prodigious talent showed in his song of a few months ago, Piers' career didn't take off? Re the video, perhaps he dangerously underestimated how many music lovers drive cars...

7. paulfromcamden

paulfromcamden Baffled

If Corbyn and his fvckwit far-right single brain cell mates had been sitting in the road in a dignified peaceful protest it would be the same scenario.

linnfomaniac83 and vince rocker like this.
  8. TheDecameron

TheDecameron Unicorns fart glitter.

[​IMG]

9. linnfomaniac83

linnfomaniac83 I bet you can’t wheelie a unicycle!

Whilst I don’t condone Bob Blackman’s actions, Piers Corbyn is hardly a squeaky clean character, he’s a vile, dangerous bully. Anyone who organises mobs to attack testing and vaccination centres is a total scumbag. He’s also called for his nutjob followers to commit violence against MPs… so if an MP is faced with him, defensive measures are understandable, the guy is unhinged.

10. notaclue

notaclue pfm Member

He is an elderly eccentric/nutcase. The police were in attendance. Vigilante action with a car is dangerous and unnecessary.

The MP has no excuse.

We can't just go driving cars at nutcases.

Corbyn should be prosecuted for any offenses he has committed. So should Blackman.

11. linnfomaniac83

I agree with you… if Piers Corbyn had been a credible threat, then his actions would have been justified. In this instance, it was out of frustration, which isn’t okay, you can’t do that. In my opinion, Piers Corbyn should see prison time for his actions, that would be appropriate.

12. Woodface

Woodface pfm Member

It’s a shame he didn’t drive faster. Cannot stand him, a dangerous crank who walks around with henchmen in tow. Intimidating vaccine volunteers, removing H&S information on the underground etc etc.

13. paulfromcamden

paulfromcamden Baffled

I'm inclined to agree.

Considering the location it's surprising that reports state there were only four police officers in attendance.

sideshowbob likes this.
  14. linnfomaniac83

I think the law needs to deal with him, but yes he is a vile specimen of a human being.

15. Tony L

Tony L Administrator

As a public school educated anti-mask conspiracy theorist I’m amazed Piers Corbyn isn’t a Tory MP yet. Maybe this was just a misjudged recruitment attempt? He’d fit right in with Desmond Swayne, that other one with the dayglow wig etc.

linnfomaniac83 likes this.
  16. SteveG

SteveG pfm Member

I think it shows commendable restraint by the police officers in attendance to not just taser everyone involved - protesters, press and the car driver.

linnfomaniac83 likes this.
  17. linnfomaniac83

I thought exactly that!

18. SteveS1

SteveS1 I heard that, pardon?

I speed read the title as "Tory MP Drives Into Piers Morgan" and found myself strangely unmoved.

19. paulbysea

paulbysea pfm Member

I feel sorry for the car, trapped between a rabid tory and a rabid anti-vaxer. I know cars are ruining the planet, but surely no car deserves this.

Fatmarley and ff1d1l like this.
  20. Marchbanks

Marchbanks Hat and Beard member

Thank goodness, I thought it was just me. I couldn’t understand what people were getting het up about. I even read the post that began ‘If Corbyn and his mates...’ and wondered why Jeremy Corbyn was being mentioned in a thread about Piers Morgan.