advertisement

Tory leadership failure Part V: Rishi ‘Infosys’ Sunak

Did I miss something? Has Hancock, like, disrespected Sunak's massive, innit, or summat?
Hancock is a low calorie version of Johnson, a grifter, fabricator and utterly self-serving nonetheless. How is it these offenders think they can make a comeback- do they truly believe the public have such short memories?

e550af5d839505ca8527b6d63a39c03a7e48866f.png

Not a good start. Reading out a very staged, very short statement.

The people will view him as out of touch and unable to communicate.

Think people are forgetting that Sunak lost the vote of tory members only six weeks ago now he's prime minster by coronation, he'll never last.

Not voted in by MPs, lost a recent election to be tory leader and no mandate.
Great way to choose a PM, innit? Strong and stable redux.

Not a good start. Reading out a very staged, very short statement.

A robot scanning an autocue and reciting a string of cliches .....

Exactly the kind of mediocre performance that killed Iain Duncan-Smith's Tory leadership.

How bad is it though?

I mean truss actually beat this guy two months ago in an election of tory members, sorry middle class old white women.
National politics as a game of pass the parcel, or maybe musical chairs (with the 1922 Committee in charge of the phonograph) to answer the question: who gets to be PM this week?

PM on Diwali day.

De wally day? To me, the irony is that the British Raj has achieved its volte face after over 200 years. Thank heavens there wasn't another 5 day wait though. Let's see how he deals with probably the worst in-tray for any incoming p.m. He's young, so theoretically should have a healthy tikka, as opposed to Biden's continual korma.

advertisement

Back