advertisement

Tory Britain

I have no words for this (Twitter). We just need to collectively acknowledge it exists, that it is real and not parody, and to try and find some way to move on as a society.

I have no words for this (Twitter). We just need to collectively acknowledge it exists, that it is real and not parody, and to try and find some way to move on as a society.
I saw that but didn’t turn the sound up as I assumed it was a parody Mad Nad impersonator. It isn’t real surely? It can’t be.

I’m worried Lavrov will show that to Putin, who’ll call Shoigu in and tell him to come up with an invasion timetable

It appears to be real and sourced from TikTok. Many are linking to it with understandable incredulity.

I saw that but didn’t turn the sound up as I assumed it was a parody Mad Nad impersonator. It isn’t real surely? It can’t be.

I’m worried Lavrov will show that to Putin, who’ll call Shoigu in and tell him to come up with an invasion timetable
Shirley, you mean a timetable for a special military operation?

Not signed.

If you don't want this corrupt, venal, hard-right bunch of charlatans in government, then vote them out.

If you are not prepared to stop voting Conservative and vote for an alternative, then you need to start reaping what you sow.

advertisement

Back