Advertisement

1. Things you need to know about the new ‘Conversations’ PM system:

a) DO NOT REPLY TO THE NOTIFICATION EMAIL! I get them, not the intended recipient. I get a lot of them and I do not want them! It is just a notification, log into the site and reply from there.

b) To delete old conversations use the ‘Leave conversation’ option. This is just delete by another name.
    Dismiss Notice

[FS] Topping A90 balanced headphone amp / preamplifier

Discussion in 'classifieds' started by hi-fi132, Aug 25, 2022.

1. hi-fi132

hi-fi132 pfm Member

Continuing my hi-fi clearcut and have for sale my immaculate Topping A90 in black, in the original box with all accessories. One of the finest headphone amps on the market, it will drive anything, has adjustable gain and is absolutely dead quiet. It can be used either balanced or single-ended, with XLR, 4.4 and 6.3 mm headphone outputs. There is a 6.3 to 3.5 mm headphone adapter included in the box so every type of connection you might need is covered. It can also be used as an extremely transparent, high-grade preamplifier, perfect for driving a power amp directly if you only have 1 input source. One sold on eBay recently for £425. I'm asking £390 with UK shipping included but willing to consider offers and will send pictures on request.

2. hi-fi132

hi-fi132 pfm Member

now on eBay, 99p starting price and no reserve. will be a bargain for someone I'm sure.

3. Funk

Funk pfm Member

I bought one of these back in March for similar money and can confirm it's brilliant. Anyone buying is unlikely to be disappointed.

GLWS.

4. hi-fi132

hi-fi132 pfm Member

Thank you.

5. lawrence001

lawrence001 Banned

What 99p, great deal!

6. Funk

Funk pfm Member

:D

I wish! Just under £400, still a bargain at that price imo.